“Perfect cup of Coffee!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Portland, Oregon
“Perfect cup of Coffee!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

While passing through Lincoln City on our way to South Beach State Park, we both were ready for a pick-me-up. Not really big fans of corporate coffee chains, we kept our radar set on local businesses. We got a blip on Beachtown Coffee and coasted to a stop. Good call. We were greeted immediately by a cheery, talkative woman named Erin. She was as eager to please as we were to get a fix of some good caffeine. Turns out she is the owner of this cute establishment. Erin whipped up a white chocolate mocha for my bride that was one of the best coffee's I've ever tasted. I opted for a regular brewed cuppa. Erin handed me a small cup and told me to feel free to taste all of the coffees before deciding on one. I fell in love with the Caffe Di Calabria. It was dark, strong and smooth.

On our return trip through town, we stopped by for another cup for the road. I purchased a bag of the beans and a vegan heart smart meal bar. We were hoping Erin would be there, but an equally helpful girl was there in her place. Even an owner needs a day off.

We got our drinks to go on both visits, but the interior is lovely and inviting. Perhaps we'll hang out a bit the next time we are in the area.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank vampiregran

Martinez, CA
“Excellent Coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2012

This was by far my favorite coffee shop in Lincoln City. Best coffee. Loved that my coconut carmel mocha was served in a huge mug to sit and enough! Wonderful atmosphere and awesome post cards!

Visited June 2012
Juneau, Alaska, United States
“Loved the Coffee and Conversation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2012

The Barista was pleasant and chatty, moist coffee cake and in walking distance of our hotel. Will go back.

Visited June 2012
Oregon
“Avg”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2012

Average everything. If you are looking for WOW or something special you wont find it here

Visited May 2012
otis
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't miss out on this treasure!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2012

Fabulous! Lots of room to move and enjoy your coffee in a comfortable atmosphere. Don't miss out on the lemon bread.

Visited May 2012