1,014 results
All reviewsbreakfast deliveredcontinental breakfastgrand suiteevening wineparlor suitedaily wineeach morningocean viewsocial hoursalt water taffyfifth floorparking lotdog treatsgas fireplacejetted tuboregon coastwelcome basket
997 - 1,002 of 1,014 reviews
Reviewed April 15, 2007

Just an amazing Hotel with fabulous service. People are so sweet, breakfast was fabulous and the room was clean and view was great!

• Stayed: April 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
Reviewed July 4, 2006

We recently spent one very nice evening at the O'dysius. The room was lovely and all rooms face the ocean! It's the first time a Contintental Breakfast has ever been delivered to our room!! (It is delivered to every room at a time chosen by the occupants). It was very nicely presented and included fresh fruit, pastries and our choices of beverages. The staff was very friendly and courteous and gave excellent recommendations about places to eat. We will go back to this hotel the next time we travel to Lincoln City!

1  Thank dwilhelms
Reviewed October 27, 2005

My wife and I spent 9 days up and down the coast from Canada to San Fran.
I booked what would be considered in most cases 4-5 star places to stay.
We were really looking forward to staying at the O'dysisus as we nearing our
half way point. Although it was not rated quite as high as some other places we stayed, it looked like and costs the same as the others.

Websites can be misleading and well, everyone has an opinion. But I decided to take a chance with the hype and the website description.

As mentioned in other comments, this is an older hotel. It is well kept up, but it older in statue and its obvious when you check in. The staff are amazing. We had a room on the top floor. Our room was very comfortable and clean although the bathroom is older and not quite as modern as others during our trip. The bedroom, was wonderful. However, the view out the window was a bit disappointing. The impression was that we would be overlooking the pacific, and you do......except there is another hotel in front of you as well as a restaurant. As high as we were, you Almost look over them, but the floors below most get a birds eye view of their parking lot.

And, like the comment that was noted on Sept 13? It was noisy. I was looking forward to at least falling asleep with the sliding door ajar and listening to waves lap onto shore during the night in the distance. I was awaked at about midnight to the sounds of a carpet cleaning truck that was below us at the restaurant until 3 or 4am. Along with it came delivery trucks and some sirens in the "other" hotel down below. Just so you don't think I am stupid, I did shut the door, but you could hear through the door although not as loud. But it got hot in our room and it was the only way to cool it down.

Would I stay here again? I can't fairly say. I loved the room, and the staff, but hated the parking, the noise and the fact that I thought we would be on the ocean front. Most likely I would try another place for amount of money this stay cost.

• Stayed: September 2005
12  Thank Maps3947
Reviewed September 12, 2005

We had a nice room on the 5th floor and enjoyed our stay at the hotel. The desk staff in particular was very friendly and helpful with restaurant recommendations, even calling to see who was open at 9:30pm, and with loaning us wineglasses and a bottle opener, etc... Even so, our stay was not as perfect as we had hoped.

All three nights we were there were interrupted by loud exterior noise in the early hours of the morning. Morning one had a 6am delivery truck outside, morning 2 arrived at 5am with a leaf blower and then some sort of street cleaner, and morning 3 we enjoyed the 6am arrival of the garbage truck to empty the dumpster. We could only laugh. Next time we would select a quieter locale. This is on a busy stretch of road and surrounded by a restaurant and another hotel. There's nothing they can do about the noise.

Also, by day three, we turned down the continental breakfast. While it's not horrible and includes fruit and good coffee, the breads are not up to the standards of the rest of the hotel. The muffins tasted like the cheap, stale grocery store stuff you might get at a much lesser hotel. That would be so easy to fix and they are so accomodating that I imagine they will. It's really only the exterior noise that would give me pause if I considered staying again.

• Stayed: September 2005
3  Thank Tigerfan85
Reviewed April 6, 2005

My wife and I spent the night of March 22 and had a wonderful time. We had a room on the 5th floor which had a nice balcony, fireplace, and terrific view of the coast. The staff were very nice and friendly and the good wine and snacks in the late afternoon were a added bonus. We especially liked the continental breakfast served directly to our room. The price could have been a little bit lower considering this is not a hotel right on the water (its behind a restaurant and parking lot) but overall its a nice hotel and I would recommend staying here to anyone visiting Lincoln City.

• Stayed: May 2005