Shearwater Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Inn at Lincoln City(Lincoln City)
View Hotel
Rodeway Inn & Suites(Lincoln City)
View Hotel
Palace Inn & Suites(Lincoln City)
View Hotel
All reviewsbreakfast deliveredcontinental breakfastgrand suiteevening winewine socialparlor suitedaily winesalt water taffyeach morningsocial hourocean viewfifth floorparking lotdog treatsjetted tubgas fireplaceoregon coast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I was pleased with my initial interaction and subsequent ones with staff at Shearwater Inn. I felt welcomed and encouraged to ask for whatever I might need. My room was comfortable and clean with a separate bedroom which was nice. The bed was very comfortable and it was nice to have a TV there to watch some mindless entertainment before drifting off to sleep. There were several nice touches: first, the afternoon glass of wine downstairs was pleasant and allowed some interaction with other guests. Second, the continental breakfast was tasty and arrived at my door exactly when I had asked it to be delivered. Finally, the spa robe was comfortable and nice to use since a robe is never a priority in my luggage because of the bulk it adds. The living area had a gas fireplace which is always nice given the Oregon coast is typically chilly. There was a small balcony with a couple of chairs and small table facing the ocean. Access to the beach was very easy, and fortunately for me, the weather cooperated during my stay, essentially wind-free and sunny most of the time. I had a good time

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We stayed here as part of our road trip. Loved it here!!! Free WIFI and loved having breakfast delivered to our room. We were able to select our time to have it delivered. Fireplace and balcony were nice little extras. We were also there during a major storm but never heard a thing or felt wind through our sliding door. Bathroom had a jetted tub which was great after being in a car all day. AND the beds super cozy. They even had a very nice wine and cheese reception. Looking forward to our next road trip.

Room Tip: Perfect for a couples get away, Pet friendly!!
1  Thank Hotelierontherun
Reviewed October 6, 2013

We stayed here for a weekend on our trip to Oregon. Unfortunately we were here during a very bad storm and so could not get out much to see the surrounding area. The hotel, however exceeded expectations. We had a 4th floor suite with a great view of the incoming storm. The suite was really a one bedroom apartment. It was very comfortable and very clean. The bed was very comfortable with nice soft linens. The living room was also very comfy. We loved the gas fireplace, and the view of the ocean was great. We really appreciated the to-the-door breakfast service in the morning. We did not take advantage of the wine social which we wished we had. We loved too that this is a dog friendly hotel. We didn't travel with dogs but we love them and it was nice to see some friendly wagging tails around.
Again, as with every hotel we stayed in Oregon, the staff was so friendly and accommodating. I would recommend this hotel highly and would definitely stay here again if I was in the area. It is a very good value for money.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the 4th or 5th floor. I could see that any lower floor could have issues with views more of the hotel and restaurant nearer the ocean than of the ocean itself.
Reviewed October 1, 2013

We stayed in the Grand Suite, which was so comfortable with two king size beds, full kitchen and a fireplace. The staff was very friendly. The hoel offers a wine social with snacks and a continental breakfast of your choice delivered to your room. As an added plus, there is a first rate restaurant' Kyllos, located right next door. Would definitely recommend The Shearwater.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 27, 2013

My husband and I with our little dog spent stayed at the Shearwater for the first time. We usually stay at a different dog friendly motel but wanted to try some place new. Everyone was very friendly, the room was clean and the king size bed quite comfy. A small issue with our bathroom water faucet was fixed immediately. We loved the stormy view of the room from our room. The room was a little too warm but we opened the sliding door (4th floor) and it was perfect. Our breakfast choice was delivered on time and we enjoyed eating and watching the ocean. We will certainly stay again!

Room Tip: Rooms on South end and higher up have a better view.