America's Best Inn & Suites Lincoln City
Best Western Plus Landmark Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$97
$93
BestWestern.com
Inn at Lincoln City(Lincoln City)
$79
$77
Sandcastle Beachfront Motel(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$105
The Coho Oceanfront Lodge(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$111
$165
Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$81
Seahorse Oceanfront Lodging(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$99
Ashley Inn and Suites(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$109
$87
Beachfront Manor Hotel(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$119
  • Beachfront
Surftides Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$130
$126
Hotels.com
All reviewsbagelspay depositcontinental breakfastparking lotthe breakfast areaoregon coastcasino
Reviewed August 9, 2013

There were no towels in the room. After asking the front desk clerk for towels, I waited almost a half hour and had to ask again. I finally got the towels. It would have been nice to at least get an apology for the inadequate service, but I didn't get that. I guess you get what you pay for. I won't be staying there again!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank ctumer
ABIlincolncity, Front Office Manager at America's Best Inn & Suites Lincoln City, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2013

We are so very sorry we didn't meet your expectations. We work hard to constantly improve and truly appreciate the time you took to point out our weakness.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

We loved staying here, it was clean, friendly, good location and the price was very good for the middle of a tourist heavy time. We even had a filling breakfast included in the price. We did not use the pool or exercise room, cannot comment on those. It was very quiet, even though we were near the parking lot.

Room Tip: We liked the "evergreen" eco friendly room.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

This hotel has average rooms, average amenities, less than average breakfast bar, with good rates.

My first impression: when I first got to my room the door was ajar and didnt shut unless you pulled on it. I assume housekeeping left the door open and it looked like an easy mistake to make. This didn't make me feel secure about leaving my stuff in the hotel while I was away. I worried that housekeeping would again not shut my door and I would come back to the room with my stuff stolen. I ended up solving this problem by putting the "do not disturb" sign on my door to keep housekeeping out of my room.

The room: I had a twin bed room, tv was small (but I didn't come here for the tv, so not a big deal) the microwave was puny and the bathroom was dingy (but not so bad that it was a problem). The floor had stains and could use a stream cleaning.

Lobby: Clean and well maintained (I wish my room was as nice). There were DVDs to rent at $4 a night in the lobby, this struck me as out dated and "amateur". The movies were older and the selection was poor.

Breakfast bar: Very lacking. The staff puts out a 1 gallon jug of 2% milk on ice for guests to share, bananas, blueberry bread, Cheerios, Rasin Bran, apple juice, orange juice, bagels, cream cheese, waffles (staff will not allow guests to operate the waffle maker) and pancake syrup (for the waffles). There were the one ply paper plates to put your breakfast on. One of the most "economic" hotel breakfasts I have experienced. They would do better by putting more effort into their breakfast bar.

Staff: Nice. The front desk clerks were professional and housekeeping was very friendly. The maids always said "hi" and wished us well when we saw them. You could tell they were really nice people. I have absolutely no complaints about the staff.

Value: You get what you pay for here. This hotel is cheaper than it's competitors and the reason why is location (they are not right on the beach) and the hotel is dated with not much effort on maintenance and upkeep (but still clean enough).

If I were to return, I would probably stay here again. It's a decent bargain for the price. If your looking for a bargain hotel and are not too picky about the details then this just might be the right hotel for you.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Sitka54
ABIlincolncity, Manager at America's Best Inn & Suites Lincoln City, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Thank you very much for your honest opinion of our hotel and we appreciate your suggestions. I would add that our breakfast is comparable to our comp. set and hotels that include hot items such as eggs and sausage tend to be $30 to $40 more per night. Also we have two TV sizes, 32inch and 40inch HD flat screens.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

This hotel was not what we expected from our online booking. There is no longer a pool at this hotel, the hot tub room is locked and you have to get a key from the front desk--which no one is really around for... Upon arrival we were told that our rooms a/c was out but they had a regular box fan we could use. Considering it was going to be in the upper 80's all weekend--we weren't excited about this. We asked to be switched to a new room but they said they place was booked. Yet, the vacancy sign was on...and later that night while scoping out the movies they rented out for $4 each we saw a walk-in guest. Most places have a book in the room that tells you about cool things to do in the area, restaurant suggestion, perhaps a tv channel guide and hours of breakfast...we were bummed the room didn't have this. Especially for being a tourist town.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank E F
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I got this room for a very low price ($46 a night). I must have gotten one of the older rooms, however, because the room was long past its prime. It was a little scary. The mattress and box spring were a frightening shade of orange-grey. The bed looked like it was caved in, and the bedspread was filthy. When I pulled it off the bed there was a large black insect leg stuck to it. There were also hairs on my sheets...both head hair and unmentionable hair. When I sat at the table to eat, my sleeves kept sticking to the table so I took a washcloth and wiped the table...the washcloth came away filthy. So I just cleaned the room myself.
As for amenities, the room had a fridge and microwave, tiny coffee pot, and a nice TV. The room even had an ironing board and iron, and a hair dryer. The bathroom was very clean even tho the sink and tub were cracked, chipped, and stained. The bed was surprisingly comfortable and I enjoyed the comforter between two flat sheets. There were three pillows--plenty for me. The room was quite spacious and I liked that the windows could open.
The pipes were loud thru the walls and there was an awful groaning in my room whenever my neighbor ran the water. But it's an older hotel; that's what ear plugs are for.
The front desk staff were helpful and courteous, as were the cleaning staff. I'm mystified as to why my room was so dirty. But other than the cleanliness issue, everything else was good. At this point I'm not sure if I would stay there again. I'd want to check the room for cleanliness first.

Room Tip: Don't stay in 210
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo