“So cute!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Nice clean cabins. Kitchen microwave dishes. They have free popcorn and fresh baked cookies and you can borrow movie to watch! Very friendly management. Allow pets for a small fee. Great free breakfast, great pancakes! You'll love it there!

Reviewed June 25, 2014

The coffee is freshly ground and dark. Delicious! My favorite breakfast was the Swedish pancake (the edges were so crispy and the pancake was flavorful!). The eggs were the freshest I've ever had since they come from the chickens on the property. Freshness does matter!

Reviewed June 4, 2014

We had deep fried Tilapia tacos with deep fries tortilla and grease potatoes. The other option was the pancake that just came with syrup and butter. I will the food was a little more healthy. I had a major sugar crush afterwards.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I'm not sure I remember what we ate due to the interesting decor of this place. There were actually items I have never seen and/or don't know what they are.
Good food, great people, priced reasonably. I would highly recommend.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Food was home cooked seasoned perfectly and dietary needs were accommodated. Friendly interested staff. The eggs were fresh from their own chickens.