“Great local spot with more than standard bar food”

Snug Harbor Bar And Grill
Ranked #29 of 108 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Historic full service bar and grill in the Taft District of Lincoln City.
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I've been here a couple times. It is laid back, a good place to unwind after a day of exploring. Watch a ball game or chat with some locals. One thing that is not laid back is the staff. Quite attentive yet not in your face. They have very good burgers but what really impressed me the last time was the special of the day. The chef was working on a roast. My boyfriend and I both ordered that even though we weren't that hungry. This food was made from scratch and with care and expertise. Absolutely delicious! Sitting inside is comfortable and friendly. I hope one of these days to be able to sit outside, but you know the Oregon coast :-). I will be driving through town next month and hope to time it right so I can stop in for lunch.

Leslie P, Owner at Snug Harbor Bar And Grill, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Thanks for coming in and thanks for the review. We hope you will visit us again the next time you are in town.

There are newer reviews for Snug Harbor Bar And Grill

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Enjoyed a Sunday night trip to this place, food and beer was good and the bartender Peggy had a hard time keeping up but apologized when necessary and was a kick.

Leslie P, Owner at Snug Harbor Bar And Grill, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Thanks for coming in and thanks for the review. Come back and see us next time you are in the area. You just missed the sunshine. It is a little too windy for the deck today but it is plenty warm enough.

Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

We went in straight from the beach knowing we looked "straight from the beach" and it wouldn't be a problem. We ate burgers and fries and clam chowder. The chowder was so good we ordered more to go! We also took a pizza to go for later that night. Food was good, service was a bit iffy. Sort of got the feeling we were interrupting the waitress by ordering food. We have always had great service here, and the place is really neat! We will be back every trip to Lincoln City!

Leslie P, Owner at Snug Harbor Bar And Grill, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Thanks for stopping in and thank you for the review. Please accept my apology for the iffy service. If I had to guess, I would guess that you were here on Wednesday night. We generally have a cook on Wednesday night but didn't this last Wednesday. The bartender was trying hard to handle both the kitchen and the bar and I am sure she was a little stressed. Please come see us the next time you are in town so we can make it us to you.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Stay away if u are not a local. Bartender froze us before we ever spoke to her. Rude, left the establishment after such treatment.

I am so sorry to hear of your bad experience at Snug Harbor and would appreciate any further information you would be willing to share with me about your visit. Customer service is very important to me and I would like to have the opportunity to address your issues with the person or persons involved. My office phone number is 541-996-4945. Please give me a call.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Doesn't look like much, but served superior lasagna and the best cheese steak sandwich outside of the original in Philadelphia. Clearly a local hangout where no one cares much about the decor, what you wear or how your hair looks. They frequently have live music. Hope to get back again for the food, drink, good service and music.

Leslie P, Owner at Snug Harbor Bar And Grill, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Thank you for your review. We hope you will come back and see us the next time you are in the area.