“Worst service I've ever had :/”

Snug Harbor Bar And Grill
Ranked #26 of 108 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Historic full service bar and grill in the Taft District of Lincoln City.
Reviewed April 25, 2012

My husband and I recently honeymooned in Lincoln City. We decided to try this place because it was so highly recommended on many sites. We were unimpressed to say the least. When we arrived the one and only server/bartender ignored us for about 5 minutes. Then she finally came over to take our drink order, which she did with an attitude. She came back promptly with our beers, and never brought us menus. After 15 minutes I grabbed menus off the counter for us. A table of 3 then sat right behind us and she brought them menus and drinks before we had gotten to order.

She was very clearly making an effort to avoid coming to our table, but attended very closely to others around us. It is our honest opinion that she was reluctant to serve us because we weren't locals. It took her almost 40 minutes just to take our food order, and the food took about 15 minutes.

My husband had pizza, which was good, not great. I had the fish sandwich that was mostly breading and was completely dried out and overcooked. It was terrible. The food was inexpensive but that was about the only good thing about this place. If you are not a local you will probably have trouble being served.

Leslie P, Owner at Snug Harbor Bar And Grill, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2012

Samantha,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about your visit to Snug Harbor. Your concerns are taken seriously and are being addressed.

Additional staff has been added to better serve all our customers; we are working on improving our menu; and I personally will be addressing the customer service issues you were thoughtful enough to bring to my attention. We have a reputation for being the friendliest bar in Lincoln City and I was extremely disappointed to hear of your experience.

I hope the rest of your honeymoon was wonderful. Please stop in next time you are in Lincoln City and give us another chance to show our appreciation.

Leslie Portune

Reviewed March 31, 2012

Great food, amazing prices and the best damned clam chowder in this town.

Reviewed November 6, 2011

Good choice of food menu and beer s on tap. Great place!!!!

1  Thank Judy N
Reviewed October 19, 2011

Great service and reasonable prices.

The outdoor area is awesome! Love the slab tables.

1  Thank dianeandkota
Reviewed August 10, 2011

My wife and I had three different meals at Snug Harbor they were all fantastic. This place has a fun atmosphere and great service. Try one of their daily specials or the outstanding pizza. They also have a fun roof top deck for those of you that like to smoke.