Rock Your World: Pacific Northwest Gem & Jewelry Gallery
Open today: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Rocked my world

The staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. This is my go-to place for jewelry for myself and... read more

Reviewed June 30, 2022
O3840YMmaryd
Great Experience for Our Kids

Our family stopped by the shop for the first time a month ago while on a quick vacation before... read more

Reviewed January 23, 2022
FemalefromOregon
Oregon, United States
via mobile

All reviews oregon coast cool stuff beach combing shop gemstones gifting
Selected filters
Reviewed May 21, 2019 via mobile

Best small business owner ever! I ordered on-line and received a beautiful stone. Laura is so friendly and helpful, highly recommended.

Date of experience: May 2019
3  Thank eendenkooi
xsecretninjax, Owner at Rock Your World: Pacific Northwest Gem & Jewelry Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2019

Thank you for your lovely and honest review!

Reviewed October 2, 2018

My son, dil, grandson and I went there to find me a ring. Something like an agate, maybe a moss agate. They didn't have what I was really wanting - but, the man (forgot his name) was very knowledgeable, helpful and kind. Good service but a tiny bit expensive. I really enjoyed the different items in there. Very nice shop.

Date of experience: September 2018
5  Thank Cheryl W
Rockyourworldgems, Owner at Rock Your World: Pacific Northwest Gem & Jewelry Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2020

Sorry you didn't have the best experience, being that we are a small shop we have a rotating inventory to keep it diverse. Hope you had a good rest of your trip.

Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

This is a great Little Rock store with beautifully hand tooled jewelry. They have all different price points, so if you can’t afford the big ticket items there are some in the 20 dollar range also. Owner very knowledgeable and helpful.

Date of experience: September 2018
3  Thank fizzy1991
Reviewed May 6, 2018

If your family loves looking for treasure on the beach, then this is a must do when visiting Lincoln City! My husband and I booked Laura for a private beach clinic together with our son and his wife. Laura is very friendly and also extremely knowledgeable about the agates, jasper, petrified wood and the variety of rocks and minerals found along the beach. She explained how these rocks formed, where to look for them, and how to identify the different types. I’m an amateur beachcomber from Florida and did happen upon a couple of shells for my collection, but the agates and jasper were the focus of the hunt. We loved the adventure and we all had a great time. Thank you, Laura!!!!

Date of experience: May 2018
3  Thank jbjfrank
xsecretninjax, Owner at Rock Your World: Pacific Northwest Gem & Jewelry Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2018

I'm glad you had an amazing time and thank you for the great review! We had amazing conditions and you all found some amazing keepers!

Reviewed February 20, 2018 via mobile

Love, love, loved the rockhounding tour! We found so many treasures! My husband and I chose to buy out the tour to have the time to ourselves and even at that the value is just incredible—we left really feeling like we were in the presence of an expert with knowledge and skills that far surpassed someone simply showing us how to spot agates, but make no mistake... Laura is a badass at that too! We’re thrilled with our agate hoard, our purchases from the store and the time we spent—thank you Laura!

Date of experience: February 2018