Rock Your World: Pacific Northwest Gem & Jewelry Gallery
Open today: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Beautiful gemstone creations and great service.

I've purchased a number of items from their gallery and love them all! Service is great too! A... read more

Reviewed April 29, 2020
PilatesPDX
Portland, Oregon
Rocked my world

I first found Laura and Rock Your World on Facebook. When I had a chance to get to Lincoln City for... read more

Reviewed February 15, 2020
Karen B
Salem, Oregon

All reviews oregon coast every item beautiful stone laura pendant knowledge shop wrapped gems piece clinic compliment items craftsmanship minerals employees gallery
Selected filters
Reviewed May 6, 2018

If your family loves looking for treasure on the beach, then this is a must do when visiting Lincoln City! My husband and I booked Laura for a private beach clinic together with our son and his wife. Laura is very friendly and also extremely knowledgeable about the agates, jasper, petrified wood and the variety of rocks and minerals found along the beach. She explained how these rocks formed, where to look for them, and how to identify the different types. I’m an amateur beachcomber from Florida and did happen upon a couple of shells for my collection, but the agates and jasper were the focus of the hunt. We loved the adventure and we all had a great time. Thank you, Laura!!!!

Date of experience: May 2018
3  Thank jbjfrank
xsecretninjax, Owner at Rock Your World: Pacific Northwest Gem & Jewelry Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2018

I'm glad you had an amazing time and thank you for the great review! We had amazing conditions and you all found some amazing keepers!

Reviewed February 20, 2018 via mobile

Love, love, loved the rockhounding tour! We found so many treasures! My husband and I chose to buy out the tour to have the time to ourselves and even at that the value is just incredible—we left really feeling like we were in the presence of an expert with knowledge and skills that far surpassed someone simply showing us how to spot agates, but make no mistake... Laura is a badass at that too! We’re thrilled with our agate hoard, our purchases from the store and the time we spent—thank you Laura!

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank JaysBlueBird
Reviewed September 21, 2017

Unusual things, lots to look at. Very helpful, friendly staff. Jewelry is interesting but so many other things to see there.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed September 13, 2017

Worth a visit. Beautiful, unique rock hangings, and vast variety of gem stones. We stopped on the way to the Lincoln City Outlet Mall.

Date of experience: September 2017
xsecretninjax, Owner at Rock Your World: Pacific Northwest Gem & Jewelry Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2017

Thank you for your review!

Reviewed August 14, 2017

April 28th we returned to Lincoln City on the Oregon coast. This gem-shop was among our stops. There we met the lovely person who wire-wraps the gems. She is a true artist.

Two pieces caught my eye: one was a "tree of life" similar the one in the pictue but with a different stone. The other was a picture stone wrapped in its own cameo-frame which became my choice.

Why not the tree of life stone, you might ask? Well, the simple answer is I already have one of her tree of life creations with a Labradorite stone.

I strongly recommend this gem shop to those who are serious about the jewelry they wear.

Date of experience: August 2017
xsecretninjax, Owner at Rock Your World: Pacific Northwest Gem & Jewelry Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2017

We love you guys so much! Thank you! <3