TripAdvisor
Search
Rock Your World: Pacific Northwest Gem & Jewelry Gallery
Open today: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
This is a great place to find something for everyone.

Today we stopped in to see the rocks and pick a few up for our granddaughters back home. My husband... read more

Reviewed October 4, 2019
crbatch
Wonderful shop

Best small business owner ever! I ordered on-line and received a beautiful stone. Laura is so... read more

Reviewed May 21, 2019
eendenkooi
Heerenveen, The Netherlands
via mobile

All reviews beautiful stone petrified wood laura necklace rocks jasper shop moss items collection minerals
Selected filters
Reviewed September 21, 2017

Unusual things, lots to look at. Very helpful, friendly staff. Jewelry is interesting but so many other things to see there.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed September 13, 2017

Worth a visit. Beautiful, unique rock hangings, and vast variety of gem stones. We stopped on the way to the Lincoln City Outlet Mall.

Date of experience: September 2017
xsecretninjax, Owner at Rock Your World: Pacific Northwest Gem & Jewelry Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2017

Thank you for your review!

Reviewed August 14, 2017

April 28th we returned to Lincoln City on the Oregon coast. This gem-shop was among our stops. There we met the lovely person who wire-wraps the gems. She is a true artist.

Two pieces caught my eye: one was a "tree of life" similar the one in the pictue but with a different stone. The other was a picture stone wrapped in its own cameo-frame which became my choice.

Why not the tree of life stone, you might ask? Well, the simple answer is I already have one of her tree of life creations with a Labradorite stone.

I strongly recommend this gem shop to those who are serious about the jewelry they wear.

Date of experience: August 2017
xsecretninjax, Owner at Rock Your World: Pacific Northwest Gem & Jewelry Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2017

We love you guys so much! Thank you! <3

Reviewed June 29, 2017

I saw a comment about this business so thought I would check it out on the internet. Beautiful website and pictures of the inventory, The site (and I'm sure the store) is absolutely amazing and being a rockhound, please see what I found from the site (sorry my picture isn't very clear but you can see it on the website)! The artist, Laura, created the laboradite pendant that was shown on the website and just from a short conversation, she created the amazing matching earrings for me to go with the pendant. I am absolutely thrilled with her talents and can't wait to have more pieces she has done! A must see, especially if you will be in Lincoln City for the eclipse! Thank you Laura!

Date of experience: June 2017
xsecretninjax, Owner at Rock Your World: Pacific Northwest Gem & Jewelry Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2017

Thank you for taking a chance on us! <3

Reviewed June 8, 2017 via mobile

I wanted a necklace from this shop for my birthday, and had this one special made. It's sturdy, intricate, and completely astonishing. Laura was professional and took a reasonable amount of time to make my order. Highly recommended!!

Date of experience: June 2017
xsecretninjax, Owner at Rock Your World: Pacific Northwest Gem & Jewelry Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2017

Yay! Glad you love it!