“Hometown cooking, hometown feel!”
Review of Corner Cafe

Corner Cafe
Ranked #22 of 108 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Love the food! Me and my family come here at less 2-3 times a month. They make a killer club sandwich and they have a really good clam chowder too. This Isn't a fancy cafe and they don't make fancy food! they just make some really good hometown cooki'n.

1  Thank karenrct

Reviewed August 31, 2013

It's always a good sign when you see firefighters in a restaurant. My oyster omelet may have had more oyster than egg. Same for the crab and smoked salmon omelets others in my party ordered. Portions so large I only ate half.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

The food was horrible almost everything was burned! The server was clueless never even tryed to apologize for the bad food or bad service! So don't waste your time and money trying this place!!!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

If I could give it negative stars I would! I don't know if this restaurant has gotten new management, but let me assure you, as of 8/4/2013 this place s DISGUSTING! It makes Denny's look high class and gourmet. I couldn't drink the coffee, we had a variety of dishes from French toast to eggs Benedict. Out of 6 meals only the eggs Benedict were edible! All of the rest f the food was left. Kids are usually not very picky if it's sweet and sugary like pancakes and waffles.... But my kids took a couple bites and politely declined the rest..... Can't say I blame them.

Honestly, the only thing that brought some humor to this situation is that my husband and I concluded that their reviews must be fake. THEY HAVE TO BE! I mean, we headed over bc it was close and had pretty good reviews. We went hungry and excited :) we left STILL hungry and not very happy at paying money for trash. It was so beyond incomprehensible to us :(

And don't even get me started on how dirty it was! Imagine Walmart crossed with a flea market crossed with gas station bathroom...... I felt sticky and dirty after I left. Bleach! DO NOT GO!!! Theyre lies!!!!

Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Best clam chowder on the beach! Great food great service. We eat here everytime wr come to the beach.