“Great home style dining. Friendly service.”
Review of Corner Cafe

Corner Cafe
Ranked #19 of 108 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 21, 2013

The service was friendly but with it being busy took a little while to get our order taken. Under the circumstances, very good!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed in Lincoln City for several days and decided to try a new place to eat while there. The Corner Cafe was a quaint, quiet restaurant that caught our eye. I ordered a Reuben sandwich and was thrilled and surprised to see a triple decker turkey and corned beef with sauerkaut and Thousand Island dressing. It was the best Reuben (and I have had many over the years) I have ever eating. My wife had the razor claims and she says they were quite good.

The service was great and the staff very friendly. This is a must stop for good food. Don't let the look of the place turn you off. It may be small, but well worth the stop.

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

I visit Lincoln City 4-5 times a year. I usually stop at the same places to eat. Two of which there is always a line and the servers do their best to give you quality service and get you out the door. This particular visit was with three ladies that I hadn't visited with for quite a while, so we ventured out in search of a new place. Heading towards the outlet malls from Roads end, we passed both the other places which had people standing out in the rain waiting. A fee blocks up and we came across this place on the right. Serves both breakfast and lunch all day, sold!
Parking: we parked on the left side of the building which was reserved for Caldwell banking. But it was Sunday, so we took the risk.
Entrance: there are two entrances the appear separate, but are the same business.
Selection: we had many options to choose from in both the breakfast and lunch menus.
Service: drinks kept full, orders were right, served hot and in timely manner.
Atmosphere: a little tight, but after you are seated and engaged in conversation you forget how close you are sated to others.
Price: most breakfast plates were 7.95 and were plenty of food, cooked to perfection.
Note: the profile photo for this location is deceiving. But the address is the same. I wouldn't recognize the business with the current profile picture.
This will now be my go-to location in which I am sure will eventually have a wait line as well now that the word is out.

1  Thank Naders1977
Reviewed March 20, 2013

We stopped in for a late breakfast and a taste from the sea...crab omelets! I had read a review on them, so we went out of our way to locate this tiny place. It was well worth it!
It really is tiny, and a bit run down, but clean and cozy. The waitress was fantastic! Seemed to be one waitress and one cook, and we were the 4th table, so we knew we would have a bit of a wait. This is not the "fast food" type of restaurant. It was a wait, but the waitress and food that was eventually served made it worthwhile. The breakfast was so big we had our "doggie bags" for dinner that night. This will definitely be "a must" on our next trip to Lincoln city!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I read the online reviews and decided to give this place a try. Honestly I don't see what all the great reviews are about. I thought the food was tasty but average. The coffee was WEAK (and I am not a coffee snob, don't even drink Starbucks). Staff was friendly and efficient.