“Overdelivered on food and service”

Momiji Japanese & Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 109 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Excellent service and big portions of good food. The kids ate their weight in orange chicken, roast pork, and fried rice. The Mongolian beef and Broccoli Beef were both very good, as well, although I would ask them to go light on the green peppers next time as there were just too many. The California rolls were not the best I've ever had, but were good enough.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

This was some great food, and excellent service. The biggest selection of sushi I have ever seen. Got a combination plate, and still took enough home for lunch, the next day.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

They make wonderful sushi here, and there other food is very good as well. This was my third visit, and each time it has been great. The service is very friendly, food comes out fast and tasty, and you can shop afterwards to your hearts content in the outlets. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed November 3, 2013

We love Asian food, and I have to confess we only chose Momiji because it was located in the outlet mall. Our ignorance was soon dispelled, and we found ourselves in the capable hands of their extremely helpful Japanese staff, whose efficiency and gracious demeanor put us right at ease. The sushi was meticulously prepared and very authentic, and the Bento lunches my wife and I selected were of a quality we're used to finding in Los Angeles--savory teriyaki chicken, crisp, well-dressed salad, flavorful miso soup, and prefectly prepared tempura vegetables. All pleasingly arranged, and all well priced at around $10 per bento lunch. Fabulous value, superb quality, a well-run establishment.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

I am not a very big fan of sushi, but the Salem roll is a must try. Its absolutely delicious. I eat here a lot and my other favorite dish is the General Tsao Chicken, very good. The staff is always very friendly and helpful, although sometimes when you eat in the restaurant, it takes awhile for you to get your food. All in all I definitely would recommend this restaurant!

1  Thank MercedesG518