“coffee,scones and more”
Review of Pacific Grind Cafe

Pacific Grind Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Pacific Grind Cafe is a Mom & Pop owned and operated full service Coffee House at the core that has evolved into a full blown toaster bistro with 4 seating areas and Beer & Wine service. A locally focused business year round we offer great home-away-from-home accommodations for travelling and vacationing guests. Focusing on Espresso and coffee house drinks as well as baked goods and made to order yummies all day, we also boast a 30 item full entree lunch menu. Ranging from simple Ham, Turkey or PB&J sandwiches to Hot Reubens and Panini as well as fully composed salads. Comfortable seating for all we welcome children, dogs (on the deck), students, retirees and everyone in between!
Reviewed May 29, 2014

stopped at a florist in nel scott and they recommended this place.........so for the 4 days at the beach we enjoyed the coffee and the cranberry scones.........was very nice to be recognized after one trip to this place..........thanks!

1  Thank 77mockmotorspitcher
There are newer reviews for Pacific Grind Cafe

Reviewed April 21, 2014

We found this café by accident while walking up from the beach. It became our daily trip for our morning walk from the Esther Lee Motel. We could bring our dogs on the patio (great indoor seating as well when we didn't have the pets). Coffee was good - plenty of good treats and reasonable prices.

1  Thank Janice B
Reviewed March 12, 2014

A local grocery clerk recommended your coffee when we ask if there was a Starbucks...mentioned it as a good place for a snack or lunch....we had a salad and sweet street too. A+++

2  Thank sara a
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Everything was fantastic. Not only do they happily find a space for a large, unannounced group, we were treated to smiles and great service. The food and coffee was delicious too.

1  Thank Adrian P
Reviewed February 19, 2014

My family and I have been visiting Lincoln City on and off now for almost six years. No matter how long it has been between visits, the staff always recognizes me, says hello, and remembers my order. It blows me away every time. The managers and staff are all incredibly friendly and helpful, and even though they have a drive-through, I make a point to go in just so I can get the full enjoyment of my visit. And did I mention that the coffee is pretty tasty, too? This place is my favorite coffee shop, hands down. Great service & great coffee. I definitely recommend a visit.

1  Thank hikertraveler42