“Forget Starbucks”
Review of Pacific Grind Cafe

Pacific Grind Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Pacific Grind Cafe is a Mom & Pop owned and operated full service Coffee House at the core that has evolved into a full blown toaster bistro with 4 seating areas and Beer & Wine service. A locally focused business year round we offer great home-away-from-home accommodations for travelling and vacationing guests. Focusing on Espresso and coffee house drinks as well as baked goods and made to order yummies all day, we also boast a 30 item full entree lunch menu. Ranging from simple Ham, Turkey or PB&J sandwiches to Hot Reubens and Panini as well as fully composed salads. Comfortable seating for all we welcome children, dogs (on the deck), students, retirees and everyone in between!
Reviewed November 9, 2012

If you want a good cup of coffe forget Starbucks. This is a great place for a good cup of coffee.
I love stooping by when I am in town.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

The coffee is good but I can order the same drink and it can taste drastically different depending on who makes it.

1  Thank oceanlvr_12
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Simply put.......you gots to go here........do it. No....just do it! That's right....go...get...consume.....like! You got it!

Reviewed September 13, 2012

We were looking for somewhere to grab a quick breakfast on our way out of town. Pacific Grind had tasty breakfast options - bagels (with local smoked salmon cream cheese), breakfast burritos, etc. The coffee was delicious too. The service was excellent.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Cute little cafe right on the main drag on the south end of Lincoln City. I had the four cheese grilled sandwhich. It was SERIOUSLY the best grilled cheese sandwhich I've ever had. WOW. I was only sad I wasn't there in the morning because the coffee and breakfast options looked amazing, too.