“Wow, wow and wow!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Nelscott Cafe
Ranked #32 of 105 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Breakfast and lunch 7 to 3 Thursday thru Monday. Closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays. We offer traditional breakfast and lunch fare at reasonable prices with great service.
Fairview, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wow, wow and wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

Best french toast ever. Delightful waitstaff and quaint setting. We will go back whenever we are in Lincoln City.

Tigard, OR
“Small, Quaint and Delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

We chose this small cafe based on other folks reviews. . . and they were not wrong. The Nelscott Cafe is a small "hole-in-the-wall" restaurant that delivers on delicious food and comfortable atmosphere. The home-style hashbrowns and french toast are wonderful . . well worth the effort to seek out this little gem. Not to mention some really quirky and fun shopping can be had on either side of them. Check out the Nelscott Cafe.

• Visited February 2014
Wilsonville, Oregon
“Cute and Cozy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

The Nelscott Cafe is a full service coffee bar surrounded by a very pleasant small lunch room featuring a variety of hamburger choices and other sandwiches and salads. They also hand out free treats to the K-9s who bring their owners over for coffee.

Colorado
“Have the french toast sampler!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Really enjoyed our breakfast at the Nelscott. I had the French toast sampler. I had never had French toast like this, but now that I have, I want it again! One was the traditional style, one rolled in oatmeal and one rolled in almonds. My daughter's biscuits and gravy were delicious as well and my husband's ham and eggs tasted great. The restaurant is a little cramped and the service was a little slow, but they were busy and seemed to be doing the best they could.

Oakley
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best French Toast I have ever had! Seriously”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

My boyfriend and I came here for Sunday brunch before our long drive back to California. We are so happy we did! It was truly one of the best breakfasts I've had in a restaurant and hands down the best French toast I have ever had in my life. Almond crusted French toast=a little piece of heaven. My boyfriend also said that his burger might have been one of the best he has ever had.

We hate it when we find amazing restaurants with delicious food so far away from home. Nelscott Cafe will definitely be one of the ones that leave us fantasizing for months and years to come, dreaming of the day we will be able to go back and enjoy the mouth watering food.

A cool side note, there were playing cards and trivia games at the table. It was a fun way to pass the time as we waited for our food.

• Visited February 2014