“"Best breakfast ever......"”

Ranked #26 of 106 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Breakfast and lunch 7 to 3 Thursday thru Monday. Closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays. We offer traditional breakfast and lunch fare at reasonable prices with great service.
Davis, California
“"Best breakfast ever......"”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

is what my husband said as we finished our breakfast this morning....... and we eat breakfast out a lot. We had amazing blueberry pancakes. The country potatoes were delicious, and the cheddar and pepper biscuit was great. Service was also fantastic. When I asked our server, Heidi, if she could tell us where we could find a newspaper, she offered to get it for us. (We did get it ourselves.). It is a very cute and comfortable place. There is even outdoor seating where dogs are allowed.

• Visited June 2012

lincoln city, or
“wonderful”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

had to take my parents here couse we bragged so much about the food.. they loved it and they are picky about the food and coffee they eat.. dad saided when we left it was a keeper and he rarely says stuff like that.. can't wait to go back,, and i did surived the wipout.. it was great..

• Visited May 2012
Portland, OR
“Best Breakfast I Ever Had!”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Stopped in at this little cafe on the way home from Salishan, and couldn't have been happier. This had to have been one of the best breakfasts I ever had -- and I didn't order anything fancy. Just eggs, bacon, potatoes and a homemade biscuit. The flavor of the potatoes and the biscuit were out of this world. I wish I lived closer so I could go back!

• Visited May 2012
Lake Oswego, Oregon
“Terrific and different breakfasts”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

We love the food here. The breakfasts have a nice flair. Not a place for those on low fat diet however.

Visited February 2012
Redmond, Oregon
“AWESOME”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Try the tornado, and the doughnut holes. It was so good we went back the next day and had the same thing..

Visited May 2012