“If you are looking for a cozy beach resturaunt this is it!!”
Review of Nelscott Cafe

Nelscott Cafe
Ranked #22 of 108 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Breakfast and lunch 7 to 3 Thursday thru Monday. Closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays. We offer traditional breakfast and lunch fare at reasonable prices with great service.
Reviewed March 21, 2011

My husband and I ate here for breakfast and it was delicious! Everything is homemade and the staff is fun. We will be going back in the future to try lunch....

Reviewed March 5, 2011

What a great little spot in Lincoln City!! Friendly service, great food, cozy atmosphere, and good value. I had a blue cheese burger, and my wife had the veggie burger. Both were outstanding, the veggie burger could make a vegetarian out of me, and I'm a meat lover. Met the owner, who is also the cook - he's a great guy, very warm and friendly, and it's obvious he loves what he does. And it shows in his restaurant, his prepared meals, and his staff. The waitresses were friendly, fun, and a pleasure to talk with. All in all, a hidden gem in Lincoln City. We'll be back!!

Reviewed March 1, 2011

I found Nelscott Cafe on Trip Advisor while visiting Lincoln City with a group of 11 people. Before we showed up, I called the restaurant to ask if they would take a group this size. They were very gracious and offered to set up a special table for our group.

When we got there we were ushered upstairs where a large table had been set for us. It was perfect! We had the whole upstairs area to ourselves.

The menu was amazing. Deciding what to choose was extremely difficult! We started off with a basket of pickle chips (delicious) and beignets (very tasty!). Breakfast is served all day and I had a hard time choosing between their cheeseburger (I love a good cheeseburger) and the stuffed french toast! I ended up ordering the cheeseburger and it was very good. Everyone in our group just loved the food.

The atmosphere is friendly/relaxed/casual. Nothing stuffy. Not trying to hard to be hip or funky. The bathroom was extremely clean. Everything about the restaurant looked well maintained.

The service was friendly, patient, and attentive. The food was outstanding. The prices were very reasonable. What more could you want? I am very appreciative that the Nelscott Cafe provided our group with such a fun, wonderful dining experience.

2  Thank Paul K
Reviewed February 22, 2011

My wife and I have eaten breakfast up and down the Oregon coast and this is by far the best we've had. My favorite is their Oatmeal French Toast. The make their own maple syrup and fresh berry jam. I can guarantee that you will not leave hungry. We make it a point to have breakfast there whenever we go to Lincoln City. I cannot recommend this establishment highly enough! Once you try it, you will agree!

4  Thank TG55775
Reviewed February 13, 2011

Mom and I took some WWII memorabilia to Lincoln City for "Antiques Week" to have them appraised by Harry Rinker. Had breakfast here on the second day of our visit, and it was amazing. Historical location, PHENOMENAL food, EXCELLENT service. The menu is inventive, the atmosophere sublime, breakfast and coffee off the hook! DO NOT MISS THIS PLACE! Oh and P.S. they will bring you a handmade dog treat if you mention you have a doggy. How cool is that?

3  Thank Risa J