“A lot of fun”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“A lot of fun”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I had been reading up on Lincoln City before the trip there. I knew I wanted to visit this studio and try my hand at glass art. I went in and made my appointment for later that day. You do have to let the piece cure overnight, so don't plan on a visit on the day you are leaving. They can mail it to you, but that's an added cost. I chose to make a starfish. There was no glass blowing that went into making this piece, just a lot of twirling the rod and pulling on the glass. My instructor was Otto and he was easy to understand and very well trained at his craft. If you don't want to pay the money to make a piece, you can stand outside the 2 big garage doors and just watch. I am really pleased with my starfish and can't wait to put it on display.

1 Thank addison_and_clark

Lincoln, Nebraska
“Great experience”
Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

My wife had a great time creating her glass globe. She had high hopes and was very happy with the results. I think she even wants to do it again to tweak her next one with what she knows about the process.

Visited July 2013
Eureka, CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“This was magic!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We came during the day and watched until the rain got to be too much. We returned at night to watch some of the artisans work. This place is a great opportunity to see glassblowing or to get a chance to make a small piece. Well worth the $$ for the glassblowing lesson

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Great experience”
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

We saw this place last year and made sure this year we gave this a go. Our seven year old daughter wanted to try this. Tim was her instructor and he was awesome. He took his time with here and made this a very enjoyable experience. My daughter absolutely had a great time. Well worth it.

Visited July 2013
Oroville, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Loved it !”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I made a starfish at the studio. It was so much fun ! Tim was a great teacher. My starfish is so beautiful. I am so proud to show it off and tell people that I made it.
I would highly recommend doing this.

They have several choices of items that can be made. If you don't want to make your own, you can purchase a variety of beautiful items in the gift shop.

The only charge is when you make an item yourself.