“So much fun with great people!”

Jennifer Sears Glass Studio
Ranked #7 of 26 Shopping in Lincoln City
Portland, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“So much fun with great people!”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Learning to blow your own glass was so much fun! The people were kind, friendly and quite knowledgeable. I even wanted to make something completely off there selection (wine glasses) and they were open to it. Thus, I came out with a pair of wine glasses and they came away with a possible addition to their options.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Kathryntrek

Albany, Oregon
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

My son took his mother to Lincoln City to make a glass bowl. My wife enjoyed that experience so much this year we took our son to make his. Jennifer personally assisted him through the process. He was making one a little different than they normally make.
We returned the following day to get it. They take a day to cool slowly. A wonderful experience for all.

Visited February 2012
2 Thank OregonLogger
Bend, Oregon
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Spendy, but awesome experience”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Its out of a lot of folks reach, especially these days. But how many places can you try your hand at blowing glass? $75 for the least expensive. But you can just watch too, which I've found fascinating since I was a kid. Informative.

Visited March 2012
arizona
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“A wonderful Hands On Experience”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

My sisters and I scheduled time to make our own glass floats after reading the many emails from past visitors. We are sure glad we did! What a wonderful afternoon we had. Our master of the glass was Otto and he was kind and patient. We each made a different design and we were thrilled with the results. This is a great activity for any age group and we will definitely do it again when we return. This time, I will try to make the starfish!

Visited February 2012
Central Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A once in a lifetime birthday present”
Reviewed February 1, 2012

We were heading to Lincoln City for my birthday weekend and I've always wanted to do glass blowing, so I found the Jennifer Sears Glass Studio and made a reservation. Which I recommend as the reservation sheet looked pretty full for the weekend and it was only January. We arrived and met my instructor Otto. My boyfriend was allowed to take pictures of the process. I first made a float and then a paperweight, which took 1 hour for both. Otto was a great instructor and I have 2 souvenirs to keep forever. You do most of the work, except for the areas that the instructor must do. The weather was unbelievable that weekend too. What a great experience that I would highly recommend to anyone.

Visited January 2012