“A quaint, cozy place to stay.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Captain Cook Inn

Captain Cook Inn
Ranked #7 of 8 Lincoln City B&B and Inns
Baker City, Oregon
“A quaint, cozy place to stay.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

I took my grandchildren there on spring break. They loved it. People are so friendly and helpful. We stayed in a room that had a separate bedroom for me. It is pet friendly and has a great place to walk your pets. We will go back!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Woodburn, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2012

My name is Frank I am the owner of Woodburn Computers in Woodburn Oregon. I often refer people to this place. I like the kitchenette suites because I can cook my own food. The beds are decent (I hear they just replaced some of them) to sleep on. The price is right and the people are friendly. This is a mom and pop place and I will continue to do business there.

I hope this helps.

Frank Vedack
www.WoodburnComputers.com

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Frank V
Lincoln City, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2012

You should stop by The Captain Cook Inn. There is new Managers. 3 rooms now have Brand New King Size Beds with Memory Foam. With new carpets, and paint. The renovations are really making Captain Cook Inn a Hidden Treasure i

Room Tip: Rooms 9 And 10, are Newly Renovated King Suites. 14 Is a Renovated King Deluxe Suite, there's a...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank doot1
Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2012

I stayed here a couple nights in the summer of 2010 and since then my father took a room in 2011 while he was travelling down the Coast. Both of us agreed that it was a great spot to stay in LC, especially considering that your alternatives are mostly big-box hotels with little character but a much higher price tag. My night cost $54.00 with tax! Its in a good central location, a little to the north end of town. There's easy beach access at 15th Street. I had a great time at the Tanger Outlet Mall and I went to Fogarty Beach which is a good place to look for agates. I LOVE Lincoln City. Best place on the Coast, in my view.

Room Tip: I was in room 8 and I can recommend it. There are fir floors, an old tile floor in the bathroom and...
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
Dallas, Oregon, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2011

We stayed here a couple of weeks ago and the room was very nice. Staff was helpful and courteous. Cute little suite with a kitchen. Great value for the money. We were in the unit closest to the road and there was some road noise but hey you will get that near the road.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Daylene D
usa
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2011

Nice hotel, but, we were given a room next to the office and did not sleep much the first or second night. Noisey and could hear people talking on both sides. Tried to get another room and were refused. People in the room next too us were getting in about 2-3pm and talking for another hour. Walls are too thin.
They should have a quiet time for the hotel and posted it! I have stayed here before and it's never been a problem.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
5 Thank Maussi
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2011

This hotel is a small gem in among giant monsters in Lincoln City. A super friendly staff with a very clean room. Everything you need is here.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple