“Great Pizza”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Newton, Iowa
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Carry-out pizza from Humble Pie to enjoy while sitting on the balcony of our room watching the Pacific and the sunset. Nothing better.

• Visited May 2013

Long Beach, CA
“Don't be a snob, this is good funky food”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I stopped into Humble Pie while visiting Lincoln City and immediately became intrigued. First the place is tiny, there are only like four tables/booths. Half the interior is taken up by a pool table. The walls and counters are scrawled with notes and messages from enthusiastic patrons. The two workers looked like tie dyed burn outs from the sixties -one of which I believe was the owner. All of these things which might otherwise make a restaurant less appealing, work together for Humble Pie. The pizza is no nonsense. Pretty straightforward pies here. Big, crunchy crust, zesty sauce, lots of cheese. The pie I ordered (pepperoni, sausage, mushroom) was on the well done side, which was fine with me, but I guess if you asked I'm sure they'd take it out a minute or two earlier for a softer crust. I was there midweek around 2 and there was no wait but there were plenty of other diners. Overall this is a great take put place, tho If you're dining in you may have a rough time.

• Visited April 2013
Idaho
“Best Choice for Pizza in Lincoln City”
Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

We visit Humble Pie everytime we come to Lincoln City. It never disappoints. The restaurant is small so takeout is usually a better option. After visiting several restaurants in Lincoln City Humble Pie is in the our top 3.

“Heavenly”
Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

Delicious fresh pizza pie! I just keep it simple with cheese and freshly sliced tomato. The sauce is tangy, succulent and slightly sweet like a cherry tomato plucked from the plant after a long day in the sunshine. I always get a side of marinara and ranch to dip my slice in, not that it is needed at all but I like it that way. Thank you Humble Pie Guy!

Lincoln City, Oregon
“Great pizza but really expensive!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Their pizza is really delicious. The reason I give them a 3 star is because they are a bit pricey on their pizzas. I would go here more often if they had better prices. I would still go back though.

• Visited January 2013