“Different!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Hanover Park, Illinois
“Different!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

Unusual decor! Writing all over the walls and ceiling, even the garbage bins!! But even though it looks different, the place was clean and the food was good. Although we were told our order was boring, lol. (Cheese pizza is usually our order) The man taking our order was very nice and friendly. Even gave us advice on things to see in the area. We went back the next day for lunch, and just to be different we ordered cheese & sausage.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank craftkc1

“Potential but service is on the rude side”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

Called in an order tonight for pick up. First time I called, no answer. Called again, abruptly took my order for 1 medium cheese pie. Told us 25 min--walked the dogs at the park then went over. Hubs went in to pick up pie-30 min later he comes back, pie in hand. We get home, wow-what can I say---the pie is burnt---I don't mean well done which is how we like it anyway...I'm talking HARD burnt crust, burnt black cheese. I won't be back---the best pizza I've had in Lincoln City is Beachin' Pizza---

1 Thank heathergE7805FM
Cornelius, Oregon, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best D*mn pizza on the Coast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

This is the best pizza we have had! Always eat here when we are visiting LC and you can't beat a 5 lb 16" 'za!

“Great food, a must go”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

I read reviews before going to eat here. We came in for dinner a little after 4. My husband a very wary based on the environment itself, but I was comfortable. We had our two small children with us. We ordered a small cheese pizza and my husband and I split a meat calzone. While waiting for our food, we enjoyed the classic rock that was playing. We did not have to wait long, maybe 15 minnutes, for our food to arrive. It was fabulous! The kids liked their pizza and our calzone was big enough to fill my husband and I up AND it was REALLY good. It looks like a family owned business and the staff was really friendly. They even let us bring in our kids juice (saved us money). Not many places let you do that. By the time we left, my husband was a believer :). I am so glad we tried it out. We will definitely be telling our friends about this place and will be stopping by again. One last thing, it is a very small place with very limited seating, which is why we came early!

Saint Augustine, Florida
“Local Favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

We were sent in this direction when we wanted a low-fuss dinner. The place is a dive, but fun. The owner was very friendly, the service was great and the pizza was amazing! We wanted delivery, but they are eat-in or take-out only. We are very glad we decided to go out here.