“Good Food, Pleasant Atomosphere”
Review of Puerto Vallarta

Puerto Vallarta
Ranked #2 of 114 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed December 6, 2017

The place is small and so nicely decorated and clean. The wait staff are very pleasant. The food is very good not totally smoothered in cheese although cheese is used. The prices are reasonable. This is not a fast food restaurant but it doesn't take long to get your food and you get a lot of it.

1  Thank J w

Reviewed December 4, 2017

They have just about anything you might expect at a Mexican restaurant. I was traveling with my girlfriend who was put on a vegetarian diet and they had plenty of options to choose from. Food was hot and tasty. Salsa was good with a little after burn, just they way it should be.

Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

Best place I’ve visited so far. Good food, amazing people. Everything was great. I loved the hospitality and culture of the people of Puerto Vallarta. If you decide to visit I promise you won’t be disappointed :)

Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I ate here and they have some good food. They have good enchiladas, chile relleno and the tacos are way good! I had the Al Pastor and they exceeded expectations. The portions are big too. Great and friendly service.

Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

Our group wanted Mexican and PV was right next to our hotel. Nice decor, looked inviting, and we saw an active clientele so we joined the crowd. We attempted to order a beer, but were told we had to wait for our server, which we all agreed was slow as we watched the busboy go tell our server. Once served, the beer was properly served ice cold!! My friends went for the typical Tacos which they enjoyed. I was tickled to see they had Pozole, which you don't see in many Mexican restaurants in the PNW. I normally have to wait for my summer trip to Baja to enjoy this hearty soup. Flavor was great and familiar, but way too much shredded pork and not enough of the big corn, and they brought the cabbage way too late. Mind you, I don't object to bones in my soup, but a diner should be warned before he/she cracks a tooth or worse, especially if there are small pieces like I had in mine embedded in the meat. As I said, PV was packed from the time we got there until we left, so maybe they didn't have enough servers or just an off night. Wouldn't fight trying it again!