“WOW! This is the real deal Mexican Food”
Review of Puerto Vallarta

Puerto Vallarta
Ranked #3 of 115 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 25, 2016 via mobile

Outstanding food. I had a meal served using zucchini. It was OUTSTANDING!! Everyone in our party raved about how good the food was. Trust me on this one you will have a great meal.

Date of visit: March 2016

Reviewed March 8, 2016

Went here with one of my friends. We both enjoyed our meal. The serving size is perfect and the waitresses are all very nice. Our favorite part is the decor of the place. The benches are carved and beautiful. Go give it a try.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed February 18, 2016

We really enjoyed our meal here and my wife is already asking me when we can come back. Delicious, fresh, flavorful and the service was great!

Reviewed February 11, 2016

This is one of my favorite Mexican restaurants in Lincoln City. The prices are great and the food is fantastic. Whether you want a combo meal or some Nachos, this restaurant will not disappoint. I love the beans and rice and the salsa they home make. The deco is colorful and helps you feel that you are in the middle of a Mexican parade. The prices are on the lower side so you won't break the bank. They have amazing Chile' Rellanos.

Reviewed February 10, 2016

We stopped here recently on a trip to the beach. The atmosphere is charming, colorful and very clean. The food and service were excellent.. We will make this a regular stop on future trips to Lincoln City.