“We love Mexican food and this is SO good!”
Review of Puerto Vallarta

Puerto Vallarta
Ranked #3 of 115 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 18, 2016

We really enjoyed our meal here and my wife is already asking me when we can come back. Delicious, fresh, flavorful and the service was great!

Reviewed February 11, 2016

This is one of my favorite Mexican restaurants in Lincoln City. The prices are great and the food is fantastic. Whether you want a combo meal or some Nachos, this restaurant will not disappoint. I love the beans and rice and the salsa they home make. The deco is colorful and helps you feel that you are in the middle of a Mexican parade. The prices are on the lower side so you won't break the bank. They have amazing Chile' Rellanos.

Reviewed February 10, 2016

We stopped here recently on a trip to the beach. The atmosphere is charming, colorful and very clean. The food and service were excellent.. We will make this a regular stop on future trips to Lincoln City.

Reviewed February 9, 2016

A local told me about this place. Great drinks and good food. I think it is a family run place. Busy but I was able to get a seat quickly. Had a Cadillac margarita which was well made and the grilled shrimp salad. Super flavorful.
I will go back the next time I am in Lincoln City.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed February 8, 2016

We try to sop here when we are in town. Everything is homemade and reasonably priced. The salsa is a bit runny, but flavorful and they give you beans for dipping in the chips. I had the street tacos with Carnitas...YUM

Date of visit: February 2016