“Tasty food in a nice environment”
Review of Puerto Vallarta

Puerto Vallarta
Ranked #3 of 116 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 10, 2016

We stopped here recently on a trip to the beach. The atmosphere is charming, colorful and very clean. The food and service were excellent.. We will make this a regular stop on future trips to Lincoln City.

Reviewed February 9, 2016

A local told me about this place. Great drinks and good food. I think it is a family run place. Busy but I was able to get a seat quickly. Had a Cadillac margarita which was well made and the grilled shrimp salad. Super flavorful.
I will go back the next time I am in Lincoln City.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed February 8, 2016

We try to sop here when we are in town. Everything is homemade and reasonably priced. The salsa is a bit runny, but flavorful and they give you beans for dipping in the chips. I had the street tacos with Carnitas...YUM

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed February 5, 2016

Atmosphere is great , service is awesome and every time I come here I get the chicken enchiladas with mole sauce sooooooo good . I could eat them everyday !!

Reviewed January 26, 2016

I had read the reviews online and convinced my sweetheart to give it a try, and Puerto Vallarta did not disappoint! The restaurant was very busy, even though it only has a tiny parking lot. This place is well known by the locals, apparently, and for good reason. The food is amazing. AMAZING. I like my Mexican food spicy, like REALLY spicy. My sweetheart is allergic to peppers. We were both pleased with out meal. They had a mild salsa and a nice and spicy one. You have to ask for the spicy one, don't miss out! I ordered the Pollo del Diablo and my man ordered chicken enchiladas. The portions were generous, the price was reasonable and the service was pretty good. When the meal was served, I asked the waitress if they had any habanero salsa. They did. I have never tasted anything so amazing in all my life. It was a lovely golden color and the flavor really came through without just being "hot". I think about that stuff every day now. Alas, we live a couple hundred miles away from here. We will visit Puerto Vallarta every time we go to Lincoln City. Even the kids will like it! And I still get to have my super spicy extravaganza!!!