“Our favorite restaurant”

Puerto Vallarta
Ranked #6 of 108 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 28, 2013

So glad Ana and her family have reopened their small restaurant after extensive remodeling following a fire. Colorful and comfortable interior decor, always friendly and attentive service, reasonble prices... and the same great food and menu! Love the chili verde and chili colorado, recently tried the tacos al pastor and now have a new favorite! We are local residents who dine at Ana's frequently and have NEVER been disappointed.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

My husband and I are from California and have been living in Oregon for 3 years. We love Mexican food and are used to being able to find it (the good stuff) whenever we like. After moving to Oregon, we have tried and failed to find good Mexican food anywhere in the state! We had pretty much given up, but we were in Lincoln City and had read all of the good reviews on Trip Advisor. I was sold on trying it when I read a review from someone who was actually from the Southwest and they enjoyed it. We also liked the fact that we could walk (after being in the car all day) to it from the Inn at Wecoma, this place is just next door.

My husband and I went with low expectations, but were pleasantly surprised by it. We had read online that they had just reopened after a fire so everything was new and very clean. We received chips and salsa and refried beans. The refried beans were a nice touch and were actually very good. The salsa was just ok, not my favorite, but salsa is totally subjective...everyone has their own way of doing it so I never complain about the salsa.

My husband ordered the chimichanga and a tamale and he loved his! I ordered the carne asada tacos and they were delicious! The carne asada was done just as it should have been, corn tortillas were great and the rice and beans were good as well. The portions are large, neither of us could finish our food. It was so nice to be able to have good Mexican food after looking all over the state for it...go figure we would find it on the coast!

1  Thank clmh6301
Reviewed September 19, 2013

After reading the reviews here we were very excited to try this restaurant. We were NOT disappointed. The food was amazing, the portions huge, the service was 5 star. We were in Lincoln City overnight and ate 3 meals there. That's how good it was and we were treated like old friends......I cannot say enough about this place and for those to whom this matters.....the restrooms were immaculate as was the whole place......instead of soda I recommend the Horchata(Rice Milk) it is the best I've had.

1  Thank 280Dee
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

By far the best meal I had in the four days spent in the Lincoln City area. The restaurant is located next to the Inn at Wecoma, and I wish we'd eaten here the first night, as we would have returned the 2nd & 3rd. And I'm not a big Mexican food lover!

1  Thank Granville75
Reviewed August 8, 2013

The place is busy, which is always a good sign. The Mexican food is as good as we've had anywhere and prices are very reasonable indeed. Service was a little slow but it was worth the wait. We would definitely eat here again.

2  Thank J-Doc