“Great food and service and great value”
Review of Puerto Vallarta

Puerto Vallarta
Ranked #5 of 107 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 6, 2013

We go to Lincoln City as frequently as we can and were glad to see Puerto Vallarta has opened again with the same great food and friendly service as before and with brighter, cleaner look to the ambiance. Before the fire, we would stop here on the way into LC to have dinner every time we would visit.

I had my usual favorite the "Burrito Fajitas" with steak. As usual it was fabulous and loaded with fajita steak. My wife and daughter ordered there usual favorites the Burrito Verde (Carnitas pork). Also, as usual, the chips and salsa also come a small plate of their wonderful refritos.

A family of four will leave here stuffed and satisfied for less than $50 (not including alcohol, of course).

There are newer reviews for Puerto Vallarta

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Even though the place was packed, the various wait staff were constantly refilling drinks and offering more chips while we decided what to order. The combination plates are huge with fresh toppings for the tostada and pretty standard enchilada sauce. They use all-white chicken breast meat that has been well seasoned. The beans and rice lack flavor, but if you want a stick to your ribs American-style Mexican place, the food is fresh and tasty. They even brought us extra dessert after we paid our bill when my mother asked. Overall, we were very satisfied and realized the place was packed for a reason.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Back open again!!!!!! Albondigas soup is still fantastic. Best authentic Mexican food on the coast...maybe Oregon. Glad to see Ana and Rudy.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

When a fire destroyed this wonderful little restaurant, Lincoln City lost a gem. But after many months of rebuilding, THEY'RE BACK with the same wonderful food they've always served and a completely updated and beautifully decorated dining area. These people know Mexican food and serve what may well be the best on the coast (and the coast does have some very decent Mexican restaurants). They make their chili rellenos fresh every day. Their margaritas are excellent. I chose this restaurant for my own father's day dinner,. We were so happy that they have reopened we wanted to hug the staff!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

I haven't been to this restaurant in a few years and saw that they were open for business again(a fire had closed them temporarily). The place looks great. Cute authentic decor. The food was awesome. Everyone loved what they had. I had the steak picado. It was very flavorful. My sister had the carnitas tacos. They were outstanding and authentic. My brother in law had a combination plate with chile rellanos, an enchilada and a tamale. He loved all of it. The service was very attentive. A nice added bonus, at the end of the meal you get a little sweet treat of a cinnamon crisp with whippped cream and strawberry sauce drizzle. That was a very nice surprise when all you are expecting is the bill. They did everything right and it was a pleasure to eat there. This is my favorite mexican restaurant on the coast!!! You really should give them a try.