“As close to good southwest Mexican as we have had”
Review of Puerto Vallarta

Puerto Vallarta
Ranked #5 of 109 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 11, 2012

"Good' mexican food is subjective, Tex-Mex, CaliforniaMex, etc. Then there is good Mexican food, southwest style. If you like Santa Fe, you will like the food here.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

Very much enjoyed our dinner here. We were looking for a good Mexican resturant and this was recommended to us by the desk attendant at our hotel. Give it a try!!

Reviewed January 13, 2012

The food was good, but my experience while ordering ruined everything even before we got the food. The person asking our order was a man that apparently has a bit of hard hearing, or was purposely making me feel uncomfortable. I was in the middle of ordering, and in the middle of a sentence he cut me off, saying he couldn't hear me. My husband was sitting across from me, and he heard me just fine. So I started ordering again this time much louder, and he cut me off again. My husband ended up having to order for me. I figured maybe I was being over sensitive, but then when he came back a couple of times, he refused to acknowledge I was there and only looked and spoke to my husband. How awkward. I do plan on going back to Lincoln City in the future, but won't be coming back to this restaurant.

1  Thank mk1000
Reviewed October 9, 2011

we were looking for something besides fast food & seafood(since I don't like seafood).The service is awesome, the waiter was very fast and attentive. There were 2 salsa's to eat with your chips,one mild & one semi-hot. I liked them both & it was nice cause my husband likes the mild so we were both happy.The food was really good.I had beef enchiladas with a real good mole sauce.The portions were normal,but plenty enough since we had refills on chips! The waiter kept our drinks full and was so nice and courteous. I definetely would eat here again.

Reviewed September 26, 2011

I've eaten at Mexican restaurants all over the U.S. and this is definitely one of the best. Great food made with love at reasonable prices. We eat here every time we come to Lincoln City.