“Great place for seafood.”

Dory Cove Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 111 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Lunch with another couple, each had different plate and it was great. Good flavor,not overlooked, and plenty to eat. We had good service and water was good. Some places have poor water but here was good and constantly filled. One minor problem is getting out of parking lot due to heavy traffic. This didn't affect the quality of the place.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I realize the time are tough, however market price all over your menu, in a small hole in the wall dive like restaurant is no good. We stopped in for lunch and decided to just have chowder because the sandwiches were between $10-12 dollars each. That would be a club sandwich for 11.95!! WOW!! Not a good value. Before the old restaurant burned down, Dory's Cove had the best halibut fish and chips around at an extremely reasonable price. I suppose times change. I wouldn't recommend it if your on a budget, which lets face it, who isn't these days.

1  Thank Dragonflygrl
Reviewed February 17, 2013

After being seated we waited while 3groups were seated and their order taken before ours. Our chowder was brought hot but with a dry skin on top from sitting out. The cod was so greasy one piece totally saturated 2 napkins with grease . Unable to eat such greasy food.the waiter never took a drink order so we were stuck with water. Which was the highlight of the meal. Not once did the waiter so back up until he brought the check. Upon paying we were at first short changed when brought to her attention she attempted to give me the $4 while attempting to take back a twenty oh righty then can we say learn to count. I asked to speak to a mgr but was told he was busy and she walked off. I called and asked for mgr only to be told he was busy but would return my call. I called back. 2 hrs later same answer. Called back at apx 6:30 only to be told mgr left but someone would call me right.back. well its now 9 and guess what no call. Please do not eat here unless you want disrespectful rude service and horrible food

5  Thank milpoml1
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Not good at all. We had several items - bad chowder - bad everything. Just not worth the trip when you can go so many other places. The parking lot seems to be full - but wow - we will not go there again and won't take anyone.

5  Thank inspir8
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Like all restaurants serving clam chowder on the Oregon Coast, Dory Cove claims the Best on the Coast. It's not. Thick as flour paste and bland tasting, it ranks closer to the worst.

6  Thank D N