“A yummy treat”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed September 12, 2013

My husband bought me my favorite "treat drink" at Starbucks while visiting the Coast. I enjoyed the cold delight while people watching & wave watching down on the beach! It made the day just perfect!

Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Great coffee and classic sausage sandwich Visited several times in town. One visit one machine was down with long lines in drive through. We went inside not too long of wait. The staff warned us it might take longer. they were great

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Love the fact that Starbucks is all over town and easy to get to!! Eve in the Safeway grocery market....how convenient. Shop and have a special coffee drink.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Love the idea of a drive through Starbucks but not the wait! It didn't seem to matter if you waited in the drive through line or went inside to place your order. The wait for the 2 times that we went there was ridiculously long. They needed to have more than one drink making station open and a more experienced barista. She was very slow and it was obvious that she was very frustrated. This was evident by the looks on her face and her continuous long sighs. Next time I will go to Safeway as suggested by another reviewer.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

The local starbucks is always so busy both inside and in drive thru, that you can wait a considerable amount of time to get a coffee.....so instead my husband and I drive down the road to the local Safeway store and go to the Starbucks inside there.....in and out in a flash....love it!