“Nice sports bar atmosphere.”
Review of BK Mulligan's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
BK Mulligan's
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Description: A great sports bar with outstanding ribs, burgers, appetizers, salads and soups. Plenty of fun besides watching your favorite team - NTN Trivia, shuffleboard, 5 pool tables, golf and shooting simulator, Nintendo Wii and much more. On most Saturday evenings we feature local live music.
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

We rolled into town just as the Seahawks game started so we wanted to watch the game and enjoy dinner. Nice crowd was cheering for both teams as we had a few beers and burgers. Good value and the service was excellent. This place will see me again. My Swiss burger was excellent.

Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

The place is very average but the food was good and the service was just fine. It's a bar what can you expect? We enjoyed paying shuffle board and overall the experience was quite nice. Good for families.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I came to Lincoln City and was invited to a meeting of old friends in the upstairs private party area. I watched as what I presume was the bar tender tell a lady, asking where would be the best area to order, that she could wait down below or upstairs, it didn't matter because she wasn't given time to prepare for the meeting upstairs. Later, the same lady poured beer over a customers head when he appeared to be blocking her way. His demeaner was friendly, as he had a smile while talking to her, up until the beer was poured on his head. The bar tender had nothing but a scowl the whole time, and she was clearly not happy the whole time we were there. I'm not sure how the customer kept from dumping the other drink she had in her hand all over her. Next time I'm in town, I will be avoiding the "we're too busy, don't slow us down, or we'll dump beer on your head" sports bar :/

Reviewed July 8, 2013

My family and another family went here for dinner after a recommendation from the owner of our vacation rental. We had a great time and the service, food, and atmosphere were all great. We had fun and loved the team jerseys and things on the wall. The writing was really cool also. I recommend Mulligan's to anyone who likes a sports bar--atmosphere, food and all.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Whenever I visit Lincoln City I will usually go to BK Mulligan's at least once during my stay. The atmosphere and staff have always been very friendly and inviting. It's a great place to just sit back and relax while having a drink or ordering a meal. The menu is the typical pub fare and is very reasonable. The larger size draft beer in a very frosty mug was perfect! Thanks to the bartender who suggested it! I will definitely be going back on my next trip to Lincoln City and I would recommend it to anyone including families.