“Fantastic pizza and humus plate”
Review of Rockfish Bakery - CLOSED

Rockfish Bakery
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for a bit of lunch. Baked goods being created in front of our eyes. Had a delicious slice of pizza, warmed up on the oven - the proper way - and a homemade humus plate, which was very tasty and had great texture. Lovely coffee.

There are newer reviews for Rockfish Bakery

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Tiny, homegrown, great coffee. I have a home down the coast. Never miss stopping here to pick up a couple days worth of 'real' scones. And I go early. Tiny, perfect places do not stock the display cases like Safeway.

I have found the service to be intelligent, amusing, and kind......in other words...perfect. Almost as good as the scones.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

This is the best little bakery! I had read somewhere about their cinnamon rolls. So we stopped in for espresso and a roll. The cinnamon rolls are to die for! Coffee was great too. Will be back next time we are over there.

1  Thank Leslie K
Reviewed March 11, 2014

The homemade pizza is incredible and a great value. My son loved the egg and bacon sandwich and the dessert treats looked outstanding too.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

I was hoping to get something yummy at this bakery - maybe a frosted brownie or big chocolate chip & walnut cookie. No such luck. Although we were greeted warmly and the team members were friendly, there wasn't much of a selection to choose from. The brownies were unfrosted, tiny and expensive; the cookies looked like they'd come from a grocery store rather than being something specially baked. We bought an iced lemon scone, which was ... okay. The place was ... okay. I'll definitely try to find another bakery next time I visit Lincoln City.

1  Thank GeenaG4me