“Yum!”
Review of Rockfish Bakery - CLOSED

Rockfish Bakery
Reviewed December 30, 2012

We stopped in here after reading an article about it & it's connections to our favorite restaurant Blackfish. It was super yummy! We enjoyed the almond rolls, cinnamon rolls, & peanut butter filled banana cookies. We'll definitely come back next time!

Reviewed December 6, 2012

Their egg and bacon sandwich on their ten grain bread was delicious - grandkids loved the cinnamon rolls and pizza

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Stopped in here to see what they had about 10:30 on a Wednesday morning. Lots of very good Artists breads, but I was looking for an Orange Roll or Butter Horn. What I found was their Almond Roll (like a Cinnamon Roll only with almonds and almond flavor). The dough was fresh and moist, not over baked or dry, it was just right, and the flavor was outstanding and yummy.
Would love to see more offerings, like the Tosca (a moist bar/cake, dipped in chocolate and covered with glazed almonds) that the old Colonial Bakery in Lincoln City used to make, or Butter Horns, Bear Claws, that sort of thing. Almond Rolls were all that was available when I went, and they were very good!
Looks like they also make sandwiches, Salads, some breakfast and lunch type offerings.
Closed on Tuesdays, they don't stay open very long so go early. Looks like they sell out fast.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

We arrived just in time to have some fresh scones for breakfast, which were very nice. The coffee was also surprisingly good. Breakfast for less than $10 and free wifi to boot :)

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Just thinking about the yummy-ness I enjoyed here makes me salivate. I am a major bread lover and Rockfish rocks in this department. I didn't find anyone here surly, as one reviewer did. I found them as delicious as their bread.

1  Thank navkaren