“lovely scones, great coffee”
Review of Rockfish Bakery - CLOSED

Rockfish Bakery
Leeds, United Kingdom
“lovely scones, great coffee”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We arrived just in time to have some fresh scones for breakfast, which were very nice. The coffee was also surprisingly good. Breakfast for less than $10 and free wifi to boot :)

• Visited September 2012

Colorado
“Mouthwatering”
Reviewed September 7, 2012 via mobile

Just thinking about the yummy-ness I enjoyed here makes me salivate. I am a major bread lover and Rockfish rocks in this department. I didn't find anyone here surly, as one reviewer did. I found them as delicious as their bread.

1 Thank navkaren
“New owners are making this bakery a mandatory stop when in town!”
Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

The new owners of this bakery are super friendly and knowledgable about their craft. The breads are awesome and their new lunch menu rocks. For the quality they put out the price can't be beat. I will be stopping in every time I come to the LC.

Lincoln City, Oregon
“Top Notch”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

This is a small bakery, not a huge selection but everything they do is excellent and unique. From the pizza to the sandwiches to the bread to the pastries, it's all amazing!

Visited July 2012
San Antonio, Texas
“Best bread and baked treats on the coast!”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Awesome baguette, chiabatta, pastries, cookies, homeade dingdongs, heck, everything I have had here was superb. And they will cut the bread for you if you ask (since we had limited kitchen utensils where we were staying).

Visited June 2012