“Dungeness Crab Omelette!!!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Beaverton, Oregon
“Dungeness Crab Omelette!!!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

A very popular restaurant for good reason. My family and I ate here on two consecutive mornings. We tried several offerings, but all agree the dungeness crab omelette was our favorite. The razor clam breakfast was our second choice. The hot sandwiches (patty melt & philly steak sandwich) - meh, pass.

Visited June 2013

“Big breakfast”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We went on a very wet morning. The cheery staff and the delicious breakfast turned around our day to a great start. We had pancakes and omelettes!

Visited May 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Funny name, great blueberry pancakes!”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I am a blueberry pancake lover. The Pig n Pancake bake the blueberries into the pancakes, which I love, but find most restaurants just put them on top. Generous portions, and most Pig n Pancake restaurants have very interesting shopping experiences too. I've been to the one in Lincoln City, Seaside, and Astoria. As I said, I like pancakes! These are the best I've found - so don't let the name of the place put you off. They know what they're doing. Prices are very reasonable too.

Visited October 2012
Apopka, Florida
“best breakfast”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

This place is an icon along with the Seaside location which I have patronized since the early 70's.
They have a great menu with many variations including seafood omelets and eggs benedict. The food is delicious and the coffee is great. The restaurant is clean and even though it is usually very busy it isn't noisy because they have sound baffling in the ceiling. The service is fast and friendly. Too bad they don't serve dinner.

• Visited June 2013
Stayton, Oregon, United States
“Very Expensive”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

If you are looking for something similar to Denny's, this is not it. It is very expensive for what you actually get. None of the meals come with hashbrowns. You have to order that separately for $3.75. The meals didn't even come with toast. Our waiter didn't even bother to come by and refill my water. While the food tasted good, it was way overpriced for what you get. We will go somewhere else next time.

• Visited June 2013