“Thai flavor on the coast!”
Review of Jasmine Thai

Jasmine Thai
Ranked #33 of 108 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 4, 2014

For years, the only restaurant we will eat in when in Lincoln City, is the Jasmine Thai Restaurant. The food is consistent and full of flavor. My personal favorite is the Phad Kee Mao, medium hot and salad rolls.

1  Thank Leslie L

Reviewed January 25, 2014

We got a large order of Thai take out to eat at our beach house, and it was delicious. Portions were large, so we could all share, and still had great leftovers. They have a large menu with lots of choices to make everyone happy.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

Every time we go to Lincoln City we have dinner here at least once during our stay. The food is affordable and delicious.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

I went for lunch and had the yellow curry. The carrots were mush and the potatoes tasted like they had been in the fridge for a while. That said, the curry had a great creamy texture and the chicken was well cooked. The waiter forgot to bring my soup and I had to ask him to bring me a glass of water after my entree came. It was fine but I don't think that I will go back.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

We grabbed some take out from here and were happy with the large portions, as we could share and have enough left over for later, as that is a good thing about eating Thai food, the food wasn't perfect but very tasty. We had Fried Rice and a really tasty soup.