“Good food worth your money”
Review of Jasmine Thai

Jasmine Thai
Ranked #32 of 110 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

It's a nice place to dine we went twice ; each time food was great. Portion size is good . For soup Order full bowl and then split between two.tummy filing portions. Kids friendly staff and service .have seafood as well

Reviewed May 19, 2013

My husband and I ate here a week ago and I have had a hankering for only that Thai food. It was terrific! The chicken was so tender and the flavors of the Lemongrass Thai Chicken and also the Chicken Pad Thai were amazing! This is our new "go to" restaurant next time we travel to Lincoln City.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

For a change of pace from seafood, Jasmine Thai is a good choice. Very good food, reasonably priced, large portions. Go for the food. If you are looking for romantic atmosphere or an ocean view with your meal, this is not the place. But if you like good food and support small businesses, this is an excellent choice.

Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

Haven't had the greatest luck food wise in Lincoln city but had a nice lunch here with good service and value.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

My wife and I recently went to Lincoln City for her birthday weekend. We decided Thai would be in order on this trip. We went to Jasmine Thai. They were very busy and a little short staffed at the time....NOT TO WORRY. I asked if we could sit in their lounge as the March Madness was going on. Our waiter stated the lounge was closed and his service might not be as good if we sat in the lounge. I said I would like to regardless and he set us up all alone in front of the big screen. He proceeded to serve us so well, very responsive to all our needs and the food was just plain amazing. So fresh and flavorful, we have eaten here before but this night was the best ever for them treating us to great service and a delicious meal. I highly recommend you eat here if you never have and you appreciate great Thai food, they wont let you down.