“Delicious”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I am a lover of Thai food and Jasmine does not disappoint. Super generous portions for dinner mean youngest to have Thai for lunch the next day. LOVE the brown rice option, too!

2  Thank navkaren

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I have eaten here several times now. The portions are generous. The heat level is good. Spicy, but not lethal. The prices are very good. I think Jasmine is a very good value for the money and pretty tasty.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

The means we ate were much better than most Thai restaurants. A real treat in a beachy town. Convenient parking behind, cheerful and attractive ambience.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

I would recommend Jasmine Thai if you have low expectations for your food. My husband's pad thai was pink and tasted bizarre. My dish was edible, greasy and mushy, but at least it didn't give me a stomach ache afterwards. The service was fine and the food came quickly.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

This is a good place, good enough to be in the paper where my stepdad found it posted. If you find yourself in Lincoln make a stop.