“Service a little rough, but great food”
Review of Mo's Restaurant

Mo's Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 109 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed May 19, 2013

This is seafood's equivalent to a greasy diner. The food is simple, yet delicious; the service good but nothing special. Every time I visit Lincoln City, I go back because it was a childhood favorite. The scenery is beautiful and the memories are revisited time and again!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I absolutely love this place, not only do they serve the best clam chowder and seafood, the view of the Pacific Ocean is all around you. Right outside is a pier and viewing stand, This is my favorite little place on the Oregon Coast. The beach area is clean and the little shops around it are great. Mo's is famous for there clam chowder, and you must try the chowder bowl, I eat the bread bowl when Im finished with the chowder. Prices are reasonable, sometimes there's a wait outside in a line, but the staff is quick and ready to seat. It's a must do !!!!

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Yes it is a busy place, but for a reason - people come back and often. It is not "fine dinning" so do not expect food to die for. The food fits the price you are going to pay. I love the 'vibe' of the place and the staff is first class - cheerful, efficient and attentive. I never feel rushed and enjoyed watching a group of seals playing in the bay the other day when we were there. The servings are generous and I brought enough home to make a second meal the next night. We have been to other Mo's on the Oregon Coast and the experience is consistent. Another one with a great view is the one near Cannon Beach.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

I've heard about this place forever, but the experience was not unlike a lunch rush at Micky D's. The food was not anything to talk about and this traveler was not impressed.
...OK, Disclaimer, I live in the Puget Sound and for me, it's REALLY hard to beat Ivars if I want good seafood!

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Canned soup, frozen fish sticks and French fries about sums up the meal you can look forward too from Mo's. Once upon a time 50 years ago it may have been better, but now days it is a tourist trap with food. The parking is shared with a public beach wayside so getting a spot is a nightmare on any day much less a sunny one. Don't bother! Open a can and stay home!