“Don't bother.” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mo's Restaurant

Mo's Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 105 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Needham, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't bother.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

The fish and chips were so over cooked that I kept having to pull inedible, rubbery chunks of fish out of my mouth--not bones. I have had fish and chips all over the world, and I have never tasted such poorly-prepared fish. My in-laws took us there for a "treat" so I didn't send the food back, but I should have. The blackened tacos were decidedly over-salted ( and I usually like salt). Here again, rubbery, overlooked fish. Do yourself a favor and choose another spot to eat.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Lewistown, Montana
“"The Food was Fantastic!"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

The food at Mo's was fantastic!....huge portions, great taste...amazing Oyster Stew and Clam Chowder! We drove all the way from Montana for some great seafood...and that's what we found at Mo's! We also tried the Crab Cake sandwich and it was wonderful also. The view out the windows to the water was also a plus. The waitresses were great too. We have nothing but great things to say about "Mo's"!!

• Visited September 2012
Salem, Oregon
“Mo`s”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

I have never understood why Mo`s in Lincoln city has stayed open. The food is average to poor. This last time there me and my wife actually were later sick after eating there. Its always a line to get in and it is so noisy. I have tried it numerous times to see if has improved but again disappointed and ended up with a sick stomach for trying it again.

• Visited February 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
tacoma
“great seafood and service, reasonable price.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

Wife and I had dinner here on 09Feb, arrived about 5pm, was busy, had line forming upon leaving, can see why it is so popular. Had been to Mo's Florence years ago, remembering that it was good and wanted to try this one. sure, it is not fancy, but has view right on the water, most other restaurants in locations like this one would pay 2 to 3 times more for your meal. the food served was great and did not skimp on the portion, and the servers were great.. the clam chowder was great, (although most seafood restaurants it is also), pan fried oysters were excellent, as were the crispy shrimp. If you want a good simple seafood dinner at a great price, disregard the negative reviews and try this place.

• Visited February 2013
Pasco, Washington
“Try the Peanut Butter Pie !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

I love their peanut butter pie; even got an extra piece to bring home with me to eat the next day! We don't particularly like their fish and chips, though. Clam chowder is okay - good, nothing overly special in my opinion. Nice, friendly waitstaff.

Visited January 2013