“Good food, not the best service”

McMenamins Lighthouse Brewpub
Ranked #14 of 106 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Woodland, Washington
“Good food, not the best service”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

I like all the food at McMenamins. There beer was really good as is the norm. But the service was not good. We waited 30 mins for the order to be taken, then she forgot our beers until the meal arrived, then we waited another 30 mins after we were done eating to get the check. I am not sure I would go back with the bad service.

• Visited November 2013

Anacortes, Washington
“Didnt stick around long enough to get served.”
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here last night hoping to catch the local soccer game. Baseball, so we left. Really liked the atmosphere so came back tonight in anticipation of the great smells from last night. It was early so they werent busy, we were greeted at the door and told to sit where we like, which we did after checking out the whole upstairs and settling on downstairs where the TVs are, football tonight. After reading all the literature (brochures and short menu) we decided to try to find me us for ourselves but when no one even acknowldeged us we decided to leave.

Visited November 2013
ANCHORAGE
“What an unexpected surprise”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I had the curried chicken & lentil soup and the spinach salad -- both were excellent. My husband had the pasta dish -- he wouldn't even give me a bite because it was just that good! Lots of their brews -- yum, and Oregon wines to choose from. Wonderful atmosphere. I would definitely eat there again.

• Visited October 2013
New Mexico
“Undercooked salmon”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Very disappointed with the meal I had at the McMenamins Lighthouse brewpub. I sat upstairs and it took over 15 minutes before someone came to take my order. I ordered their salmon special, which was grossly undercooked. I asked if the salmon was sashimi grade, to which the wait staff couldn't answer and the cook didn't know either. I sent the dish back to be cooked. They didn't compensate for their error - basically everyone at my table finished their meal and virtually left by the time my recooked meal (partial - they forgot the salad and mashed potatoes) arrived. I highly recommend a more responsible place to eat.

Visited October 2013
Lincoln City, Oregon
“I love Captain Neon”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I love Mcmenamins. I think they have a great business, good food and excellent beer. A true Oregon favorite! This is a smaller one in Lincoln City and the one I go to locally. I always have the Captain Neon Burger. Delicious. My only complaint is some of the wait staff. Sometimes it takes forever to get things. But other then that I absolutely love the Mcmenamins Lighthouse.

• Visited October 2013