“Just a normal McMenamin's.”

McMenamins Lighthouse Brewpub
Ranked #24 of 110 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

We tried this McMenamins and did not find it to be anything out of the ordinary. Service was good. Food was good. The beer is always excellent. The second floor is a nice little bonus. If you are a devoted McMenamins fan, you will enjoy this place. If you are looking for something out of the ordinary and different...check somewhere else.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We stopped here after a glorious day on Neskowin beach for a dinner salad. We tried the steak salad with creamy French dressing (they call is Louisiana something or other), which turned out to be reasonably good. I wish the steak had been slightly less well done. Their service was friendly - right after we arrived, the place filled up, so I can imagine the service slowed down but one can hardly blame the place for sudden rushes on a sunny day.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

There is nothing really special here. The service is hit or miss. Usually it's more miss than hit. There have been a few occasions where I have been sitting at a table wondering if anyone is going to come over and give me a menu. The food tastes frozen and mass produced. The beer is ok. Maybe I need to try one of the other McMenamin's, but at this point I'm afraid.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

We went here twice while we were in Lincoln City. It was very good both times. The service was good. The server was knowledgeable about the beers and offered my husband beer samples. Each night had a special menu item. One night I had a Cuban sandwich that was so perfect, I wanted another. The place was not packed but busy and we never felt neglected. I would go back.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Sat outside for 20 min no service Went inside and asked if it was ok to eat outside with my dog and hey said sure we will be right out. Nobody ever came out. This was at 2 in the afternoon, no rush hr Nothing! Don't bother with this place.