“YUMMY”

Ranked #19 of 108 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Did not stay at the Surftides but had dinner at the Mist and very glad we did. Here is what I had (copied from the menu) Jumbo Scallops- Seared jumbo scallops braised in a white wine butter sauce with mushrooms and green onions served with rice pilaf. $14. The sauce was OUTSTANDING. I could have taken all the bread and soaked up this sauce it was so good. The scallops were also very good, vegetables were great along with the rice. The serving size is not huge but just right. My husband had a steak with awesome roasted garlic mashed potatoes and excellent gravy. Price was very reasonable. Came back later in the evening to have a drink in the lounge and enjoy live music which was very nice. Lounge is open to the dinning area so you can here the music while you dine if you eat later. Not overly loud.

There are newer reviews for MIST at Surftides

Reviewed June 10, 2012

We went to this restaurant because we stayed at Surftides and its on property. The food is cooked by a chef and tastes gourmet. The prices are excellent and affordable. On Friday and Saturday nights they have a guy who performs like a solo act of a dualing piano bar. He is so good, so much fun and has everyone dancing and singing. It was great and I highly recommend this place. I just wished I didn't live in another state because I would be here and at Surftides Inn all the time.

Reviewed June 8, 2012

Really love this place. Great food with really nice servers. enjoyed my time here so much. Neat one man band on Tuesday nights!

Reviewed June 8, 2012

Just discovered "Mist" last night. The service and food were outstanding. AND, the entertainment was unbelievable...Bret Lucich was a treat. Nice surroundings, fire in the fireplace, great view of the ocean. Prices were very reasonable! I can't believe I've lived on the coast most of my life and haven't discovered this place! I'm telling my friends! Great!

1  Thank LloyDene W
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Food wasn't very good. My husbands steak was overcooked and my razor clams had no flavor at all. Service was terrible, I don't think the waitress wanted to be there at all.