“Great for a Big Group”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I went with my family of 6, and another family of 4. We went to Lee's on the 4th of July (which is a little unconventional, I know). Anyway, the service was great. With us were two small children and the children's menu was great for them. Everyone really enjoyed their meals and they were all correct. We had a great time. I would definitely recommend Lee's for anyone in Lincoln City!

Reviewed July 3, 2013

We eat here every time we go to Lincoln City (2 times a year). Very reasonably priced. Five of us ate for about $60 including tip. They are always very friendly and attentive no matter how busy they are. I will always go back. They do a great job!!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I actually live in Lincoln City and I have tried most of the restaurants here, there are not to many chinese spots but this one has never let me down. I usually get the same thing and so does my wife only because we really enjoy what we get. I dont know about the other reviews on here or what they are used to getting but I think they do a great job and only order here when craving chinese. Agreed that the building is not up to date but tables are clean, food looks and tastes great, servers are friendly and clean, i dont care if the carpets are spotless.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I have eaten here twice and each time I didn't care for it. The first time I ate here I ordered a combination plate. Every item on that plate was swimming in a bland nondescript sauce. I had to hunt to find the meat in the dish. I thought maybe the cook was having an off day so I decided to try them again the following week. Same story different day. I ordered a different combo plate and everything on it was bland and the fried rice(which was not fried) was dry and contained very little veggies and hardly any meat. I won't be going back.

1  Thank Donna Marie R
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Very old building and seating. Server didn't speak much English, but she was very nice. Our food came out in a flash and was very tasty. I gave it 5 stars mainly because of the service.