“I like les's but ?”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Lincoln City, Oregon
“I like les's but ?”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Lee Chinese food had been good in the pass but my last visit
I couldn't even eat it all, and usually eat it all up. my sour pork was disgusting the texture of the meat don't know just needed something. Lee's please fix it your losing customers.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank Roldanf

Scappoose, Oregon
“Don't waste your money.”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Seriously, the worst Chinese food I've ever had. I couldn't even eat it, and usually I have a stomach of steel. I got a combo meal to go. The sweet and sour pork was disgusting; the texture of the meat was off and I think the oil in their fryer was really old. The chow mein was okay and the rice was okay too. But, overall, don't waste your money.

1 Thank tumblemelanie
Seattle, Washington
“YUMMY!”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

We have been vacationing in Lincoln City, OR for over twenty years and have eaten at Lee's for at least that many times. We live in Seattle and we can tell you that our city is not lacking for delicious chinese restaurants - for sure! We can also tell you that none of them are better than Lee's - in taste, quality, and price. We only wish Lee's was closer to home. I could start listing some of our most favorite dishes, but suffice it to say that we've never ordered anything we didn't love! The grandparents, the parents, the children - everyone in our family is very happy to eat here for dinner EVERY NIGHT while on vacation. The wait staff and the desk staff are very friendly, as well! Try it, you'll love it!

• Visited February 2012
3 Thank 1SusiQ
Portland
“Gem in Lincoln City”
Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Lee's consistently has excellent food and a friendly staff. I will return again on my next trip to the coast.

2 Thank Lindsay S
Bend, Oregon
“Very good food”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

The service was great as was the food.....short drive from our restaurant.....will go there again on another trip

Visited June 2012