“Service not predictable. Great fries. Average type of diner.”
Review of 60's Cafe

60's Cafe
Ranked #52 of 106 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
wilmington
“Service not predictable. Great fries. Average type of diner.”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

We went twice. The first time was not busy. We had great service. The fries were great, burger ok. I didn't get the milkshake. The second time we went, we waited for over 30 minutes for a bowl of chowder and a hotdog. The order was wrong, no silverware, and no refills on drink. I won't be back.

• Visited August 2012

Depoe Bay, Oregon
“Great burgers! Great shakes!”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Just like we remembered enjoying a long time ago. Read the negative reviews and almost didn't go - glad we ignored them. Service was prompt, food was hot and delicious, and my shake was thick and creamy and altogether fine! Price was a little stiff, but the food was still great.

1 Thank DepoeBayGal
Gresham, Oregon
“Just delicious”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

My sister recommended the 60's Cafe. We went there for lunch and I've got to give my sister a big hug. The food and the service were great. The milkshakes are to die for. OMG. I am thankful that I don't live in Lincoln City because I would have to have a milkshake every day. I ordered a bacon cheeseburger and a banana milkshake. My hubby ordered a coney dog. The chili was so good on his coney dog, I had to order a bowl for myself, which I poured on my fries. Everything was delicious and it was inexpensive. We were full and satisfied for the remainder of the day. This is definitely someplace we will visit anytime we are in or near Lincoln City. Just writing this review makes me want to trek out there for chili and a milkshake!!

• Visited July 2012
Olympia, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place for breakfast”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

A place we visit every time we visit Lincoln City, Oregon. We have always had good service and good food!

Visited June 2012
Olympia, Washington
“Great little diner....”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

We visit the 60's Cafe each time in Lincoln City. The burgers and fries are very good, but the milkshakes are the best.

Visited June 2012