All reviews waffles covered parking indoor pool and spa choice hotels shortest river cookies location is great hot tub parking lot very nice hotel free breakfast oregon coast biscuits and gravy stayed one night great room a great place to stay third floor
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

The staff were wonderful, very welcoming, helpful. The kitchen team were very customer service oriented and we really appreciated their attention to detail, continually monitoring and maintaining supplies. The room we had was spacious and good layout. But we did notice an odor and several large stains on the carpet. We are very responsible pet owners and we understand the hotel charges a nightly fee for each pet that is nonrefundable. We were told the pet fee goes towards carpet cleaning including shampooing the carpet. By the looks and odor in the room, I doubt the carpets are cleaned and shampooed each time guests have vacated their rooms after their stay. We liked the close proximity to the beach and a park. We also appreciated the hotel front desk being staffed for the majority of the day.
I would suggest that the hotel partner with the local park in installing pet waste bags and dispensors next to garbage cans and add more garbage cans. Maybe this will help the poor condition of the park. Also, I think the hotel should fine a fee or ask guests to leave if they do not pick up after pets outside the hotel and near the park.

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed August 28, 2018

I stayed here two nights. It's location is right across the street from the ocean & close to everything you could need. The room was clean & comfortable. The staff were friendly & helpful. The breakfast was more than I expected with eggs, sausage, waffles etc... it was hot and there was plenty of food. It would be my first choice anytime.

Room Tip: They were pretty booked when I reserved my room but I still looked out to a tree view.
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2018

This hotel is close to the beach (across the street), near various restaurants, with great amenities (pool, breakfast, pet friendly). I recommend this hotel to everyone who wants a reasonably priced room with all the "goodies".

Room Tip: Select a room with a partial view
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed August 21, 2018

I can understand that it must be difficult to keep pet friendly rooms clean, especially if the pet owners aren't responsible, but we travel often with our dogs and this was the smelliest room we've ever endured. When we walked in, the smell of deodorizer was strong, but it evaporated after a couple of hours and then the room smelled strongly of dog urine. To other dog owners: take your dogs out to pee as often as they need it and don't let them go in the room! To Comfort Inn: clean the carpets of your pet-friendly rooms more often!

The other major problem was that the bed and pillows were extremely uncomfortable. The bed had a deep depression in the middle, so there was absolutely no support, and the pillows literally had lumps in them. Needless to say, we won't be coming back.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

Comfort Inn was nice, only stayed one night Most importantly the bed was comfortable, as for the rest, it was just an everyday hotel. Went down to pick up fresh tuna in Newport. So enjoy a trip to the Oregon coast

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family