“This Comfort Inn is a cut above the rest!!!”

Comfort Inn and Suites Lincoln City
Ranked #14 of 36 Hotels in Lincoln City
GreenLeadersBronze level
KFalls, Or
“This Comfort Inn is a cut above the rest!!!”
Reviewed July 29, 2009

What a wonderful hotel!! My sister told me about this hotel & I though – ok generic – just sleep…No Way!!! The bed was the most comfortable we have ever slept on in a hotel! And quiet, no screaming kids and rowdy adults! The front desk staff was the best! Friendly, and very helpful, you could tell that they really enjoy their job. They all took such good care of us! Excellent customer service, like being at a Marriott! I felt pampered, secure, & relaxed. You also couldn’t beat the location, right in the middle of town, we walked to the beach, (just across the highway), and there was shopping and a couple of excellent restaurants within a block. The Comfort Inn is now our number one place to stay in Lincoln City!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Battle Ground, WA
Reviewed July 28, 2009

We stayed at the Comfort Inn & Suites with our 2 youngest daughters and their children and it was an awesome experience from beginning to end! The hotel was a great looking property on the outside and only to get greater after we checked in. The service, the design, the colors, the swimming pool, everything in the hotel had great detail and had high end quality throughout. The ambiance quickly created a realm of peace and comfort and created an experience for our family that we will never forget. We had three rooms and everything was perfect. We can't wait to go back again.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank nancym33
Dubuque
Reviewed July 28, 2009

If you travel anywhere near Lincoln City, OR, you must stay at the Lincoln City Comfort Inn & Suites. It is elegant, upscale, and beautiful with great service and a very reasonable price. We stayed on the top floor and enjoyed cathedral ceilings, peace, quiet, and amazing amenities for the money.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Mabsurprise
vancouver
Reviewed July 23, 2009

nice hotel, everything clean.
only one complaint was the power fuse kept popping in our room. check in lady gave us another room after 3 times of no power. she insisted it was the hairdryer and my walkie talkie charger. Ahh... I don't think so.
Other than this stupid remark, nice hotel.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
Oregon
Reviewed July 19, 2009

We weren't planning on staying the night in Lincoln City, we just planned a day trip. But the weather was fabulous, much cooler then home!
We spent the day at the D-River Wayside, and right across the highway was, it looked like a brand new hotel, the Comfort Inn. We stopped in to check the rates, the gentleman on the desk talked us into treating ourselves to a spa suite. The price was great, so why not? The room was unlike anything we have ever stayed in, a large corner spa tub, king bed, huge room! Nice balcony, a very calming view of the forest, and a little peek at the lake. It was so quiet you would never think we were staying right next to the highway.
At check out we were treated like family, it is obvious the employees here are happy to be working at such a hotel. We even signed up for the frequent guest program because we have found the perfect place to stay in Lincoln City!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
Bend, OR
Reviewed July 14, 2009

Overall - my stay was great! I was treated with respect at all times by the staff and management. I arrived in Lincoln City very late and was relieved to locate the hotel with no problems. Their sign was visible from the highway along with a well lighted parking area. Even though it was late I was greeted by a smiling front desk staff person who was knowledgeable and efficient.
The room was very clean with plenty of amenities - A coffee maker, hair dryer, refrigerator and microwave. The room had plenty of light, not just a couple of big lights, but several so that someone could actually sleep in a bed and someone else could be reading on the couch without a disturbance. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. Also the beds were made with a third sheet over the blanket so that it was not exposed. Not only was the room clean but even the balcony was swept and clear of cobwebs.
Breakfast was not fancy but had all the essentials. There was plenty to choose from, healthy, and all on one counter. It was easy to fix, & there was always one staff person who was available to make waffles and help with whatever someone needed. The staff was very personable. The only thing I missed at breakfast was strawberries for my waffles. Oh well.
The swimming pool area was nice and clean. Not only did it look clean but smelled clean too. There were plenty of towels so I didn’t have to ask for one, plus the pool was open late so that there was quiet time after the kids go to bed for adults if need be.
I also wanted to add that all of the staff I encountered could speak the English language, no matter what nationality they were. They were very courteous and polite and if they didn’t know the answer to my question they would go find another staff member that did.
With the downturn in the economy it was a difficult decision to make whether or not to take this mini vacation. The lodging was very economical and my experience at the Comfort Inn was very enjoyable all the way around; therefore I have no regrets and will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
Washington State
Reviewed July 12, 2009

We paid half the amount I'd expected. Room was immaculate, pool and jacuzzi were clean and not crowded, staff were courteous, efficient and accomodating, breakfast tasty and plentiful! I'm looking forward to returning!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple